Most actors are narcissistic.
But the eight below are among the most narcissistic and arrogant.
- Gwyneth Paltrow:
- Voted for Obama.
- Raised campaign $ for Hillary Clinton.
- “I am who I am. I can’t pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year.”
- “I think to have a regular job and be a mom is not as [difficult as being an actress]. Of course there are challenges, but it’s not being on set.”
- Faye Dunaway:
- “Don’t you know who I am?”
- In 1980, Dunaway had a son, Liam, with her second husband, British photographer Terry O’Neill. “In 2003, despite Dunaway’s earlier indications that she had given birth to Liam, Terry O’Neill revealed that their son was adopted.” –Wikipeida
- I know Dunaway, 77, has had many plastic surgeries, but what can account for why her philtrum (the area of the face between the nose and the upper lip) became so preternaturally long?
- Miles Teller (who’s dat?):
- “I was thinking about how I probably think I’m better-looking than the public thinks I am.”
- Catherine Zeta-Jones:
- “A million dollars isn’t a lot of money for people like us.”
- “One thing I’m not is humble anymore. I’m sick of being humble. I really am. ‘So sorry I’m rich, so sorry I’m married to a movie star, so sorry I’m not so bad looking.’ No sorrys. Enough.”
- James Cameron:
- “I’m the king of the world! Whoo!”
- Shannen Doherty:
- “Really? A town car? You send a town car to take me to the airport, not a limo?”
- Katherine Heigl
- Kanye West
Stop feeding their already bloated egos by watching their movies/TV or listening to their music/rap.
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!