This essay is to provoke thought. It does not mean I necessarily subscribe to its thesis.
The term “useless eaters” originated in Nazi Germany. The German words for “useless eaters” or “useless mouths” is Unnütze Esser – those deemed unworthy of life, who included Jews, people with serious medical problems or disabilities, those unable/unwilling to work, and other Untermenschen (sub-humans).
Did you know that:
- Obama’s Science Czar John Holdren, in a 1977 textbook, advocated the formation of a one-world government that would use a “global police force” to enforce totalitarian measures to depopulate the world?
- Cass Sunstein, a legal scholar who worked for the Obama administration, once proposed focusing government policies on saving years of life rather than individual lives? (Yahoo! News)
- The EPA during the George W. Bush administration, weighing the benefits of power-plant emission regulations, determined that people over 70 were worth just 67% of the lives of younger people? (Yahoo! News)
- The “Dead Zone” TV show from 2003 was about a “mysterious flu virus” that “originated from China” which causes high fever and respiratory distress, and talks about quarantine/lockdown, wearing protective masks, and the anti-malarial drug Hydroxychloroquine as the cure? (H/t maryaha)
If you are a mad scientist intent on culling the world’s population down to a sustainable number, à la the Georgia Guidestones‘ 500 million, how would you go about doing it?
Would you target mainly the useless eaters who contribute little to society but are a financial burden, including:
- The old, whose health costs increase with every year, especially those who must be cared for in nursing homes. Nearly one-third of lifetime medical expenditures is incurred during middle age, and nearly half during the senior years. For those age 85 and over, more than one-third of their lifetime expenditures will accrue in their remaining years.
- The sick, with chronic debilitatng and incurable illnesses, such as diabetes, respiratory ailments like COPD, and cardiac diseases.
- The obese, who disproportionately consume healthcare costs. The CDC estimated that medical-related costs of obesity may be as high as $147 billion a year, or roughly 9% of medical expenditures, and that an obese person costs an average of $1,400 more in medical expenses a year than someone who is at a healthy weight. Other researchers estimated the costs may be even higher.
The selective depopulation must be done stealthily and surreptitiously, with minimum protest from the eaters — useless and useful — under the guise of some natural disaster that keeps everyone terrorized and immobilized in self-quarantine, and confounds even the best minds from suspecting the depopulation is human-contrived and -engineered.
The Wuhan coronavirus pandemic fits the bill:
- To begin, the virus is not natural but is man-made, i.e., contrived. According to a U.S. government analysis leaked to the Washington Times, the Wuhan Institute of Virology (China’s CDC) is the “most likely” source of the COVID-19 pandemic. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo confirmed the report. He said: “What we do know is that this virus originated in Wuhan, China. We know there is the Wuhan Institute of Virology just a handful of miles away from where the wet market [with the bats] was.” It is said China created the virus to demonstrate that its ability to identify and combat viruses is equal to or greater than that of the United States, and that the virus “accidentally” leaked from the lab.
- Curiously, unlike the seasonal flu coronavirus to which the young are most vulnerable, the Wuhan coronavirus targets mainly the old (over 65), the sick, and the obese:
- Older adults make up roughly 80% of those who die from COVID-19 complications. Did you know that New York Governor Andrew “pierced nipples” Cuomo actually forced nursing homes to take in COVID-19 patients just released from hospitals, which resulted in more than 5,000 deaths?
- 39% of all U.S. Covid-19 deaths — a staggering 31,900 — are in nursing homes. (NewsBusters)
- Those with underlying health conditions (“co-morbidities”), such as diabetes, respiratory and cardiac diseases, and obesity, are also among those most likely to die from COVID-19. (See “Obesity increases risk of dying from COVID-19 by nearly 40%“)
- An effective vaccine for COVID-19 is unlikely. The Wuhan coronavirus has already mutated into at least 30 different strains, which means whatever vaccine that is developed will not be 100% effective, just as the vaccine for the seasonal flu is, at best, only partially effective. As an example, the 2019-2020 seasonal flu vaccine is only 45% effective — “effective” defined as reduction in doctor’s visits for the flu. That’s why we still don’t have a vaccine for the common cold or HIV.
- Further targeting the elderly and sick — who especially are urged to get the seasonal flu shot — is the perverse fact that, according to a new Pentagon study, having received a flu shot actually increases the risk of getting the Wuhan virus by 36%! Many other studies also point to the increased risk of viral respiratory infections from the flu shot.
Then we have the curious fact that back in November 2019, more than a month before the CDC sounded the alarm on the COVID-19 coronavirus, the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) posted a job ID for “public health advisor – quarantine program”. (See Deplorable Patriot’s “Pandemic a planned ‘scamdemic’?“)
A new study suggests the pay-off from the Wuhan virus killing off old and sick “useless eaters” in the number of years they would have lived — and consumed societal resources — if it were not for COVID-19 (The Economist):