The British royalty has a tradition of scrupulous non-interference in the UK’s political affairs.
That being so, it is even more imperative that British royals refrain from using their status and prestige to unduly influence other countries’ political affairs by being partisan.
But that’s exactly what two “woke” members of the British royal family have done in videos released to the public.
They are the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, aka Prince Harry, grandson of reigning Queen Elizabeth II and sixth in the line of succession to the British throne, and his D-list Hollywood actress wife Meghan Markle.
Meghan has been vocal in her objection to President Trump. She once said she would never step foot in the United States as long as Donald Trump is President. Of course, like other Hollyweirdos who said they would leave the U.S. if Trump were elected, Meghan’s words also mean nothing, as she and Harry decided to leave their cushy life in the UK to pursue a lucrative Hollywood life in the United States. See:
- Harry and Meghan don’t want to live in LA until Trump leaves office
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry sign with Netflix to make ‘inspirational family programming’
At least one member of Congress is doing something about it.
He is Rep. Jason Smith (R-Missouri).
Below is Congressman Smith’s letter of protest to British Ambassador Karen Pierce:
I suggest that you contact your Congressperson and Senator to ask them to voice their protests to the British government.
To find and contact your representatives, go here.
- ‘Apolitical’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle support charity against US-Mexico wall
- Eco-hypocrites:Prince Harry & Meghan took private jet to Ibiza for 5-day vacation
- Multimillionaire white male Prince Harry whines he can’t get out of bed in morning because of state of world
- Meghan Markle has connections to sex-trafficking cult NXIVM?
- Rumors that Prince Harry & Meghan Markle had a surrogate baby
- EXIF data of photo of Prince Harry-Meghan Markle’s baby christening say it was taken 2 months prior