Trans ideology has allowed a male rapist into a female prison. It has allowed males to compete in female sports. It has forced women to accept men into showers and locker rooms. It has allowed a man to be named Glamour Magazine’s Woman of the Year. Women who object are vilified and harassed on social media; they lose friends, social standing, and even jobs.
The transgender fiction is too much even for some Leftists.
Last November, a self-described Progressive playwright said she was blacklisted for dissenting from the transgender groupthink.
The latest inmate to break free from the Left’s thought-gulag is self-described radical feminist Julia Beck.
Austin Ruse reports for Crisis Magazine, Feb. 1, 2019, that Julia Beck, a lesbian and a self-confessed “radical feminist”, told her story on a recent Heritage Foundation panel, convened to encourage opposition to a Congressional bill called the Equality Act.
HR 2282, The Equality Act, introduced by Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI) — who was the first openly “gay” mayor of a U.S. state capital — would enshrine the transgender ideology into American law under the legal concept of public accommodation, wherein the federal government will take away any and all women-only spaces in the country.
Julia Beck said she was booted from the Baltimore LGBTQ Commission because she referred to a male rapist, who claims to be female, as male. The authorities put the male rapist in a woman’s prison, where he proceeded to rape more women.
The logical question to ask the prison authorities and Baltimore’s LGBTQ Commission is this:
How can a man rape women unless he is male?
For correctly referring to the rapist as male, Beck was accused of “violence” and voted off the LGBTQ Commission. Leading the attack on Beck was the Commission chairman — a man who also claims to be female, and a lesbian.
During the hearing to kick Beck off the LGBTQ Commission:
- A gay man announced that “biological sex is a thing of the past.” To which Beck sensibly responded, “How can we be homosexual if sex is fake?”
- Testifying against Beck was a woman who identifies as a man, insisting she is not and had never been a woman despite having a vulva because “It does not make me any less of a man that I have a vulva. It’s there and it’s masculine.” Alas, as described by Beck, the woman-who-calls-herself-a-man had “just survived a hysterectomy and was shaking and complaining of hot flashes.”
Beck told the largely conservative audience at Heritage Foundation:
“There are only three sexualities: homosexual, heterosexual, and bi-sexual. All the hip new identities in the alphabet soup like non-binary, gender fluid, pansexual, are not real sexualities. Sexualities are based on sex while gender identities are based on stereotypes.”
To underscore her point, Beck points out that so-called “trans-women”, i.e., biological males, usually present themselves in the most exaggerated and even grotesque caricatures of women.
Beck was one of four radical feminists on the Heritage panel, all of whom have virtually nothing in common with conservatives other than opposition to the trans ideology.
Beck’s co-panelists also had horror stories to tell:
(1) Jennifer Chavez, of the Women’s Liberation Front, told several stories of desperate mothers whose kids were hijacked into the trans-cult. A 14-year-old girl “spontaneously” decided she was male and, according to her mother, went from a “sweet loving girl to a foul-mouthed hateful pansexual male.” The girl ran away from home and moved to Oregon, where she was given a double mastectomy and a radical hysterectomy, even though she had been diagnosed previously with ADHD, depression, and anxiety. She is now living on the streets and planning a surgery that would take part of her arm in order to create a crude penis with a mechanism to fake an erection.
Chavez said much of this contagion is spread via YouTube and other social media sites by Jazz Jennings and someone named Riley J. Dennis, who is famous for saying it is bigotry for males to avoid sex with “trans-women” such as himself. Dennis, one of the sickest and most dangerous people on social media, has a huge YouTube following where he discusses all manner of vile things such as how to have sex with someone in various stages of “transitioning.” A short clip of Jazz Jennings was shown at Heritage in which he was celebrating his impending castration. It showed a “penis” cake that Jennings gleefully sliced to cheers from his family and friends.
(2) Kara Dansky, also of the Women’s Liberation Front, said that the issue is really about the intellectual bankruptcy of gender identity ideology and the importance of language. No one really knows what these words mean; all definitions of gender identity either reinforce sexist stereotypes or are completely tautological and rely on regressive sex-based stereotypes. Referring to men who identify as female because they see themselves as nurturing and compassionate and like to wear dresses, Dansky said this is insulting to women who worked hard to get into the workplace, dress the way we like, and that women are not defined by what we wear.
- American College of Pediatricians says there is no such thing as transgenderism
- Mom forces ‘sex-change’ on 6-year-old son
- Pronoun Tyranny: CA State Senate prohibits ‘he/she, him/her’
- Virginia school board fires Christian teacher for refusing to use ‘transgender’ pronouns
- American Psychological Association declares war on masculinity
- White media mogul Steven Clifford: Straight white males should be banned from voting
- Feminist professor screams at her 71-year-old husband: ‘I hate all men and wish you all dead!’
- Finding new ways to be a victim: Lack of pockets in women’s clothing now equals “inequality”
- Tranny flies into a rage at store clerk for being called the ‘wrong’ gender
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!