Based upon Damon’s last movie, Suburbicon, seems that a lot of people are sick and tired of Damon and his politics.
Damon starred in Suburbicon, a libtard George Clooney-directed movie, which failed miserably at the box office. Suburbicon opened on October 27 and as of November 27 had made only $5,775,178. That is no surprise considering Clooney, Damon and the other “star,” gun-grabber Julianne Moore.
Matt Damon has another movie coming out on December 22: Downsizing. The premise of this picture, from Wikipedia:
“Downsizing imagines what might happen if, as a solution to over-population, Norwegian scientists discover how to shrink humans to 5 inches (13 cm) tall and propose a 200-year global transition from big to small, but with one catch: the procedure cannot be reversed. People soon realize how much further money goes in a miniaturized world, and with the promise of a better life, everyman Paul Safranek (Matt Damon) and wife Audrey (Kristen Wiig) decide to abandon their stressed lives in Omaha in order to become small and move to a new downsized community—a choice that triggers life-changing adventures. To Paul’s horror and outrage, he finds out that Audrey backed out at the last second. After the couple understands that they do not have a future together, they divorce and Paul must now figure out how to start his life over in a completely different world.”
Damon has been part of the Hollyweird machine that hid the Weinstein sex scandal, promoted gun control and generally been a hypocrite in the highest form. Examples:
- Clooney and Damon say they knew Weinstein was a womanizer, not a predator
- Matt Damon and Russell Crowe helped kill a story about Weinstein’s harassment
- Matt Damon Speaks Out on Gun Control: ‘I Wish We Could Be Sensible’ Like Australia
- The growing list of Hollyweird hypocrites to boycott
- Matt Damon Admits He Knew Harvey Weinstein Sexually Harassed Gwyneth Paltrow
- Matt Damon: Americans Too ‘Sensitive’ To Talk About Gun Control
Another Hollyweird movie I will not be seeing.