Tag Archives: assault

This is what NYC looks like under de Blasio’s watch: Father & daughter viciously attacked by mob

When you have demorat “leaders” who support lawlessness, defunding the police and “criminal justice reform,” you can expect no consequences for illegal behaviors such as the following:

Details about this incident:

“The NYPD released a shocking video Thursday showing the moment a father and daughter were set upon by a violent mob in a store in upper Manhattan.

Victor Martinez Medina, 41, a Mexican immigrant who moved to New York 15 years ago, was knocked out cold by the group who were targeting his 22-year-old daughter.

His wife Rosa Santo, 39, watched the savage beating in horror from outside the store before one of the mob stole her phone when she called 911.

Police have identified three of the suspects in the vicious one-sided attack that allegedly began because of ongoing tensions between Medina’s daughter and another woman in the neighborhood.”

Read the whole story here.

As I have previously said, everyone living in the lawlessness, demorat-run cities are going to have to step up their situational awareness skills.

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

This is what Portland looks like under Mayor Wheeler’s watch: Man attacks woman with handsaw, arrest interrupted by agitators

When leadership, such as that seen under Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler, allows and encourages lawlessness then you can expect the mob rage to act.

Solely based on this perp’s skin color, agitators attempted to block his arrest. Bet they didn’t even know he attempted to harm two women with a handsaw. That doesn’t matter. The narrative must be followed. Watch:

The perp was arrested and, fortunately, is still being held in jail (for now).

If you have any plans to visit Portland, I’d recommend you stay far, far away.

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

Restorative justice in SF: DA Boudin drops charges against one suspect in viral attack on Asian man

Apparently the victim decided restorative justice was the best outcome for this case. I’m sure no influence was put upon him…

From SF Gate: San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin is withdrawing charges against one of the two suspects arrested in connection to a shocking viral video that shows an Asian man being robbed.

Twenty-year-old Dwayne Grayson, who police say recorded and uploaded the disturbing clip to social media, will no longer be charged with elder abuse, and will instead face “restorative justice,” which involves rehabilitation and reconciliation with victims.

“We’ve been in conversation with the victim who expressed interest in a restorative justice outcome in this case,” Alex Bastian, a spokesperson for the DA’s office, told The Chronicle. “Specifically, against the young person who videoed the incident. We respect victims and their desires and we will explore a restorative justice outcome.

Grayson was also suspected of violating probation for battery.

Earlier Monday, police arrested 56-year-old Jonathan Amerson, the person suspected of hitting the victim with a metal pole. He was charged with robbery and elder abuse, and is also suspected of robbing the same victim of his recyclables about two months ago in the same area.

Read the whole story here.

There’s almost 500 comments on this article, the majority of which are not positive. Too little, too late demorats. You gotta learn the hard way:

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

29 criminal aliens released by Franklin County Sheriff’s Office in recent weeks

Press release from ICE dated 1/16/20:

“COLUMBUS — The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office has released 29 criminal aliens and immigration violators since November 2019, despite written detainer requests filed with them by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

“When dangerous criminal aliens are released into the community, public safety is needlessly put at risk because of the individual’s propensity to re-offend,” said Rebecca Adducci, field office director for ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) in Michigan and Ohio. “ICE remains committed to arresting and removing criminal aliens in the interest of public safety and national security, despite local decisions to not honor detainers and jeopardize the safety of its citizens.”

ICE recently apprehended the following criminal alien after his release from the Franklin County Sherriff’s Office with an active detainer in place:

• Hajir Muhammud, a 59-year old national of Somalia, was arrested by local authorities Dec. 27, for failure to register as a Tier 1 sex offender. He is a convicted sex offender for crimes involving children. ICE lodged a detainer following his arrest. He was subsequently released after Franklin County declined to honor the ICE detainer. On Jan. 6, ICE arrested Muhammud, and he is currently in custody pending removal proceedings.

However, several criminal aliens released by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office are currently at-large. Efforts by ICE to apprehend these men are currently underway. They include:

• Edgar Moreno-Soto, a 25-year-old Mexican national, was arrested Nov. 6, for felony firearm charges, drugs, among other charges. ICE lodged a detainer after his arrest. He was subsequently released after Franklin County declined to honor the ICE detainer. His current location is unknown.
• Manuel Vazquez-Sanchez, a 25-year-old Mexican national, was arrested Nov. 8, for domestic violence, assault, falsification and menacing. He has been removed from the U.S. twice since 2018 ICE lodged a detainer after his arrest. He was subsequently released after Franklin County declined to honor the ICE detainer. His current location is unknown.
• Arturo Maya-Sanchez, a 28-year-old Mexican national, was arrested Nov. 9, for domestic violence, DUI and domestic violence. He has been removed from the U.S. twice since 2018. ICE lodged a detainer after his arrest. He was subsequently released after Franklin County declined to honor the ICE detainer. His current location is unknown.
• Marvin Fabricio Herdnandez-Chicas, a 24-year-old Salvadoran national, was arrested Nov. 3, for domestic violence and assault. ICE lodged a detainer after his arrest. He was subsequently released after Franklin County declined to honor the ICE detainer. His current location is unknown.
• Martin Antonio Paredes-Zamorano, aka Wilfred Vega, a 31-year-old Mexican national, was arrested Dec. 15, for DUI and having a loaded firearm in his vehicle. He was previously removed from the U.S. in 2014. ICE lodged a detainer following his arrest. He was subsequently released after Franklin County declined to honor the ICE detainer. His current location is unknown.

If you have any information on the above at-large individuals, please call the ICE tip line at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE (866-347-2423).”

Read the whole press release here.

Sheriff Dallas Baldwin

The Sheriff of Franklin County is Dallas Baldwin.

Demorat Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther (center)

The mayor of Columbus is demorat Andrew Ginther, who whole-heartedly respects the rights illegal aliens in order to “promote strong police-community relations.”

You legal, tax-paying demorat voters of Columbus deserve what may come your way.

Just ask New York how that sanctuary status is working for them.

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

Alleged ISIS supporter commits murder with stolen gun; victims sue S&W for their “ultra-hazardous” product

Faisal Hussain: Not responsible because of a hazardous product.

In 2018, a “psychotic, depressed ” and “very disturbed” Faisal Hussain shot 16 people in Greektown (Toronto). Two people died. Hussain cowardly committed suicide.

Hussain used a .40-calibre Smith & Wesson that HE STOLE in Saskatchewan in 2016 during a break-and-enter at a gun store.

According to Heavy, the Pakistani Hussain may have expressed support for ISIS. Wikipedia says that to this day there is no evidence that there was any connection between the shooter and his support for ISIS.

In a class action lawsuit filed by the victims of this shooting, they claim that the gun manufacturer failed to implement “key safety features” that could have prevented the attack.

Those features would be smart-gun technologies to prevent “unauthorized” users from firing the gun.

Without the technology in place, the lawsuit claims it was “reasonably foreseeable” people such as Hussain could inflict widespread damage with a stolen weapon. Read the details about the class action lawsuit here.

Setting aside the unreliability of smart gun technology, wasn’t it “reasonably foreseeable” that people such as Hussain would not inflict such widespread damage due to Canadian laws?

I mean, I’m no lawyer and I do not have a thorough knowledge of Canada’s criminal laws yet have a few questions:

Isn’t stealing ILLEGAL?
Isn’t breaking and entering ILLEGAL?
Isn’t assault ILLEGAL?
Isn’t assault with a deadly weapon ILLEGAL?
Isn’t first-degree murder ILLEGAL?
Isn’t felony murder ILLEGAL?

I’d argue that the “ultra-hazardous” actions of this shooting originated with the CRIMINAL shooter.

Where do you draw the line with product manufacturers and CRIMINALS who are WILLING and INTENT on committing ILLEGAL behaviors?

Guess the Canadian courts will decide.

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

Liberal utopia of Seattle: Last grocery store in SoDo District closing due to homeless crimes

My posts about progressive-run Seattle sound like a broken record. See the following examples:

Liberal utopia of Seattle: Downtown family-owned drugstore closing due to crime
Liberal utopia of Seattle: Business owner gives up on reporting crime to Seattle Police
Liberal utopia of Seattle: Drugstore employees subject to violent assaults as criminals become more brazen
Failed city of Seattle: Police response to business owner whose customer was assaulted by homeless criminal, “you’re pretty far down the line, pal”

I’m straight up outta any concern for the law-abiding citizens of Seattle. YOU demorats elected the leadership you deserve.

The latest who will succumb to the progressive policies of Seattle are those living in the “SoDo” District who rely on just ONE grocery store in their area.

According to KOMO News, the Grocery Outlet will end its lease in February due to nearby homeless camps, used needles, shoplifting, theft and in-store assaults.

According to KOMO’s report, “Grocery Outlet’s closure would contribute to what some have called a “food desert” in South Seattle. There would especially be a lack of grocery stores catering to lower and middle income shoppers.”

A resident lamented, “If we lose this, there’s nowhere else for us to shop. Most of us want to stay right here in our area.”

Read the whole story here.

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

Homeless man was just “defending himself” when he threw liquid at woman taking his picture

Keep in mind the legal definition of self defense when you read the story below:

“Self-defense is a defense to certain criminal charges as well as to some civil claims. Under both Criminal Law and Tort Law, self-defense is commonly asserted in cases of Homicide, Assault and Battery, and other crimes involving the attempted use of violence against an individual. Statutory and case law governing self-defense is generally the same in tort and criminal law.

A person claiming self-defense must prove at trial that the self-defense was justified. Generally a person may use reasonable force when it appears reasonably necessary to prevent an impending injury. A person using force in self-defense should use only so much force as is required to repel the attack. Nondeadly force can be used to repel either a nondeadly attack or a deadly attack. Deadly Force may be used to fend off an attacker who is using deadly force but may not be used to repel an attacker who is not using deadly force.

Up in Monroe, Washington (just north of Seattle), a woman took at picture of a homeless man. According to MyNorthwest.com, while the woman was in her car the man proceeded to throw a “reddish liquid” from a bottle all over her. She had no idea what the liquid was yet said it was “putrid-smelling.”

She rolled up her car window, called 911 and the homeless man came back at her with “a grapefruit-sized rock” above his head. A rock that big can be considered a deadly weapon.

Monroe Police told the assault victim – who was just taking a picture – that the homeless man had the right to defend himself [from her photography].

UNBELIEVABLE.

Read all the details about the story at MyNorthwest.com (including the illegal activities the perp had committed days prior to his attack on this woman).

Sad what has become of progressive-run (and voter-approved) areas of Washington State wherein the homeless criminals have more rights than law-abiding citizens.

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

Seattle repeat offender attacks man outside courthouse; was just released from jail earlier this month

Like many progressive-run cities on the west coast, Seattle has serious problems: homelessness, criminal activities openly committed on the streets and attacks by repeat offenders. See the following:

Homeless harassing King County Courthouse workers: “It’s a reflection of the courthouse location”
How many convictions does it take for Seattle City Attorney to place a homeless criminal in jail after his latest assault?
Resident in liberal utopia of Seattle who has been targeted by homeless: “Our community is just falling apart
Violent repeat offender in Seattle assaults toddler with coffee, two days after his jail release

Now this past week a defense attorney was attacked from behind by a repeat offender in downtown Seattle. The victim landed on a fire hydrant after the hit and the repeat offender tried to push him in the street.

The perp was just released from jail earlier this month and has been arrested four times in the last two months. His crimes include trespassing and assault. The perp pleaded guilty to the assault and received a deferred sentence, meaning he was let out of jail.

If you have any plans to visit Seattle, I’d either change my plans or stay far, far away from downtown. It is no longer a safe city for law-abiding citizens.

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

Illegal aliens stage robbery/assault in order to obtain U-Visas

Bonus: When these criminals are released from jail for staging this fake crime (if they are convicted/serve any time), they won’t be turned over to ICE for deportation because of Washington State’s sanctuary status.

Amazing that illegal aliens can get away with such flagrant disregard for our laws, courtesy of progressives.

More details about the fake crime here.

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0
 

Immigrant with six prior arrests charged with brutal murder of four homeless men in NYC

Repeat offender Randy Santos/photo from Breitbart

From Fox 5 NY: A homeless man who used a metal rod to bludgeon four other homeless men to death in New York City was arrested holding the murder weapon covered with blood and hair and admitted that he was the person in a video of one of the attacks, prosecutors said Sunday.

Randy Santos was arraigned on charges of murder and attempted murder for the bloody rampage that happened early Saturday in Manhattan’s Chinatown. He did not enter a plea and was ordered held without bail.

A fifth homeless man who was injured in the attacks remained hospitalized in critical condition Sunday.

The 24-year-old Santos was carrying a metal rod covered with blood and hair when he was arrested near the scene of the attacks, prosecutors said.

They said Santos was shown video of one of the attacks while being interrogated by police and he acknowledged that he was the person in the video with a long metal object.

Santos underwent a psychiatric evaluation after his arrest, police said.

Santos, who has been arrested at least six other times in the past two years, three times on assault charges, used a Spanish interpreter in court. His defense team did not comment. He is due back in court Oct. 11.

Authorities say that on Saturday they received a 9-1-1 call for a person being assaulted around 1:50 a.m. near 2 Bowery. When responding officers arrived, they discovered an unconscious man lying on the ground with severe head trauma, and a second man with head trauma approached officers at the scene.

Two witnesses then told the officers that an unknown man, wearing a black jacket and black pants, struck the victim several times in the head with a metal pipe before running away westbound on Doyer Street.

Police began immediately searching for the suspect and found a man fitting the suspect’s description carrying a metal pipe at the intersection of Mulberry Street and Canal Street.

A search of the surrounding area revealed three more male victims, two in front of 2 East Broadway and one in front of 17 East Broadway. All of the men had severe head trauma and were pronounced dead at the scene.

The lone known survivor of the attacks was hospitalized in critical condition.

Santos’ relatives told The New York Daily News he had a history of drug use since his arrival to the United States from the Dominican Republic a handful of years ago.

His mother, Fioraliza Rodriguez, 55, told the paper she had kicked him out of her home about three years ago, after he assaulted her. But while she said she had been afraid of him, she said she “never thought he would kill someone.”

DCG

Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!

Please follow and like us:

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0