This guy has some serious anger management issues.
From Hollywood Reporter: Alec Baldwin is in police custody in New York for punching a man over a parking spot (on Friday).
The incident occurred in front of 28 East 10th St. just before 2 p.m. ET, New York Police Department Det. Sophia Mason said. “It looks like it was a dispute over the parking spot, and the person in custody punched him,” Mason said.
Mason confirmed the person in question was Baldwin. No charges have yet been filed.
“Baldwin was arrested for misdemeanor assault, and is being held at the NYPD’s 6th Precinct station house in Greenwich Village, cops said.
An unidentified third party was holding a parking spot for Baldwin on East 10th Street when another driver swooped in and took the spot away, cops said.”
After Baldwin’s arrest, women reporters shared some stories about the libtard. Some of their tweets, from Twitchy:
“Baldwin was the first person I ever experienced being blocked by on Twitter, after he used his account with hundreds of thousands of followers to berate me for…writing about a fundraiser he’d hosted in a way he didn’t find satisfactory.”
“Alec Baldwin also told me “I hope you choke to death” when I was on assignment, staking out his house.”
“He called me “a hag” when I noted once that he had multiple nannies.”
Last week, global warming/climate change hucksters converged on San Francisco for the three-day Global Climate Action Summit, Sept. 12-14, on lowering the carbon emissions alleged to be responsible for global warming.
More than 4,000 elected officials, business executives and environmentalists from around the globe flew into San Francisco International Airport (SFO) for the Summit. So many came by fuel-guzzling, carbon-spewing private jets that they increased SFO’s corporate private jet traffic by as much as 30%.
One of the hottest spots during the just-concluded Global Climate Action Summit was the private runway at San Francisco International Airport, where SFO spokesman Doug Yakel reports corporate jet traffic was up 30 percent over normal.
Airport sources told us that the carbon-spewing corporate jets nearly filled the landing area’s parking slots and that many had flown in for the conference.
[…] The summit was organized by Gov. Jerry Brown, who has been known to fly private.
In 2015, Brown flew with real estate mega-millionaire and major Democratic Party donor George Marcus via private jet to a climate change conference at the Vatican. The next year, the go-green governor jetted off with Marcus for a two-week trip that included stops in Italy, Bulgaria, Romania and Ukraine.
Harrison Ford’s private jet
According to Emily Zanotti of Daily Wire, the Global Action Climate Summit attendees included “environmental A-listers” Al Gore, actors Harrison Ford and Alec Baldwin, and pop musician Dave Matthews, “all of whom can afford to and choose to fly by themselves rather than find a more eco-friendly way to attend an event dedicated to saving the planet.”
Citing The Guardian, Zanotti points out that:
An hour’s flight on a private jet emits more carbon dioxide than most Africans do in a whole year.
A fully-loaded passenger jet puts between 200-300kg (o.22-0.33 ton) of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere per passenger per hour; but a half-full private Lear Jet emits 400-600kg (0.44-0.66 ton) of carbon dioxide per passenger per hour.
If Al Gore flew in a half-full Lear Jet, he’s responsible for the same amount of carbon dioxide as an average American family home creates in about two weeks.
Further adding to their hypocrisy, the Global Climate Action Summit attendees weren’t any more carbon conscious on the ground.
According to the New York Times, few high-profile attendees took advantage of freely available carbon-neutral ground transportation while they were in San Francisco. An expensive electric shuttle, provided to move attendees between event landmarks, was “nearly empty” all the time.
Brave Billy: Coming out with details over two decades later…
So now hitting on a woman is considered “sexual impropriety?” Careful what rules you want to establish while trying to deflect, proggies.
From MSN: Actor Billy Baldwin on Thursday alleged that President Trump hit on his wife at a party, calling the president a “5th degree black belt when it comes to sexual impropriety allegations.” “Your Dad is a 5th degree black belt when it comes to sexual impropriety allegations. In fact… I once had a party at the Plaza Hotel… your father showed up uninvited and hit on my wife… invited her on his helicopter to Atlantic City,” Baldwin tweeted.
“She showed his fat a** the door,” he added. Baldwin’s tweet came in response to a post from Donald Trump Jr. sharing the latest allegations against Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.).
Sexual misconduct has been a major focus in Washington in recent weeks. In addition to Franken, Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore has been accused of making advances on teenage girls when he was in his 30s. Multiple women have accused Rep. John Conyers Jr. (D-Mich.), the longest serving member in the House, of sexual misconduct.
Allegations of sexual misconduct against Trump surfaced during the 2016 presidential campaign. Trump denied the accusations, and on Tuesday appeared to throw his support behind Moore and downplayed the allegations against him.
Baldwin’s brother, Alec, has been a staunch critic of Trump. Alec has drawn Trump’s ire for his portrayal of the president on “Saturday Night Live.”
National Enquirer has an online, entirely nonrepresentative poll on “The 25 Most Hated People in Hollywood”.
The poll asks you to vote for the top 25 out of a list of 50 names.
According to the results as of half an hour ago, Hillary Clinton is the second most hated person, after Rosie O’Donnell and before murderer O. J. Simpson. Barack Obama is the 4th most hated person. Here’s the top 25 most hated people list:
Rosie O’Donnell: 548 votes; 6%.
Hillary Clinton: 453 votes; 5%.
O. J. Simpson: 370 votes; 3%.
Barack Obama: 319 votes; 3%.
Whoopi Goldberg: 309 votes; 3%.
Kim Kardashian: 306 votes; 3%.
Kanye West: 305 votes; 3%.
Alec Baldwin: 273 votes; 3%.
Kris Jenner: 266 votes; 3%.
Woody Allen: 252 votes; 3%.
Madonna: 245 votes; 3%.
Chris Brown: 238 votes; 3%.
Stephen Colbert: 234 votes; 3%.
Charlie Sheen: 227 votes; 2%.
Megyn Kelly: 213 votes; 2%.
Shia LeBeouf: 200 votes; 2%.
Justin Bieber: 197 votes; 2%.
Barbra Streisand: 191 votes; 2%.
Kylie Jenner: 182 votes; 2%.
Roman Polanski: 177 votes; 2%.
Miley Cyrus: 170 votes; 2%.
Sean Penn: 166 votes; 2%.
Angelina Jolie: 166 votes; 2%.
Gwyneth Paltrow: 164 votes; 2%.
Ellen DeGeneres: 163 votes; 2%.
HA HA HA HA HA!
I’m surprised Jane Fonda isn’t on the list.
To vote in the poll, click here! ~Eowyn
This is hilarious.
Actor Alec Baldwin has been doing an impression of Donald Trump on NBC’s Saturday Night Live.
Yesterday, Feb. 10, 2017, in a lead article about Trump and Israel, Dominican Republic’s oldest and most important newspaper El Nacional used a photo of Baldwin-as-Trump side-by-side with a photo of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
El Nacional published on Friday as Donald Trump a picture of actor Alec Baldwin, who imitates on a television program the president of the United States. The picture was sent that day by Associated Press (AP) with the name of the actor and reported on the program, but was placed as if it were Trump’s, a situation that went unnoticed for all who reviewed page 19. National apologizes to the readers and all those who felt affected by the publication.
How about this Trump cat for President Trump? ~Eowyn
Wonder if Daniel spent Thanksgiving with his Hollyweird brother Alec…
From Fox News: Another Baldwin brother is heated up about the election. Daniel Baldwin sent a message to those who have not yet accepted the results of the 2016 presidential election: “Suck it up.”
The 56-year-old told TMZ that those who are not happy with the results should focus their efforts on lobbying to “change the system” instead of complaining about President-elect Donald Trump.
“This guy won. This is the system you have. The Electoral College, checks and balances that were set up that you could possibly lose the popular vote but still carry the day Electoral College-wise,” Baldwin told TMZ. He added, “Suck it up, pull up your big-boy panties now, because you lost.”
He also compared the election wallowing to those who complained about the Iraq war.
“This is the same thing I said to people who didn’t believe in the war that was going on,” Baldwin said. “I said, you’re going to punk these kids that are over there fighting the war now? You can’t do that… If you don’t like the reasons that we’re over there for the war, then fight the system and fight the government, tell them we don’t wanna be in a war anymore. But you don’t do that to the kids.”
This isn’t the first time a Baldwin has chimed in on the election. Stephen Baldwin, a Trump supporter and Alec Baldwin, a Hillary Clinton fan butted heads earlier this year over their preferred candidates. Stephen even went as far as to say he did not like his brother Alec’s Trump impersonation on “Saturday Night Live.”
At the Occupy Los Angeles demonstration a few days ago, a speaker dismisses nonviolence as a dead end. He then says that for the Occupiers to achieve their goals, “ultimately” violence and bloodshed will be necessary:
Just remember these are the same Occupy Movement whom Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi, peace-loving guru Deepak Chopra, and the lefty Hollywood crowd (Alec Baldwin, Susan Sarandon, Michael Moore, Tim Robbins, Kanye West, Roseanne Barr) approve. Barr actually calls for the beheading of those who have more than $100 million. (Conveniently, Barr herself is worth $80 million, just $20 million shy of beheading!)
[Source: Our own DCG’s post, “Hypocrites“] ~Eowyn
“My thought on Weiner is that he is a very busy man. Like most, although not all, politicians, he probably spends a great deal of time going to meetings, raising campaign funds and seizing upon every opportunity to remind people of how great he is as a public servant and a human being. It’s exhausting. Like other politicians, he needs something to take the edge off.”
It gets better:
” Weiner is so busy, he forgot the important rule that everyone you interact with on this plane becomes a co-conspirator. Weiner is the modern, high functioning man. The fact that he is married is just one, albeit a huge, factor. Weiner is a modern human being. So he ensnared himself in things that modern humans do. When I first heard about his problems, I snickered and made jokes, too. Now, I’m sad for him, his family, his district and his colleagues.”
Need to take the edge off? Try golfing. Remember, this defense comes from a man who treated his daughter like this:
Sounds like Alec himself needs to “take the edge off”.
1. Sean Penn: The two-time Academy Award winner has traveled the world to denounce the country that made him rich and famous. He has been used as a propaganda tool by the Iranian regime, met with Cuban President Raul Castro, and went to Iraq as an antiwar activist. Penn is so close to Venezuelan strongman Hugo Chavez that the tyrant, in one of his televised speeches, read an open letter Penn wrote to Bush, condemning the Iraq War, calling for the President’s impeachment and saying that Bush, Dick Cheney and Condoleezza Rice were “villainously and criminally obscene people.”
2. Michael Moore: The portly director made hundreds of millions of dollars off of the highly fictional Fahrenheit 9/11, a “documentary” that alleged close links between the Bush clan and Osama bin Laden’s family. Recently he said that private wealth is a “national resource” that belongs to all the people and called for jailing the rich. Then he called bin Laden’s death an “execution.” For a man who made a fortune exploiting 9/11, denouncing wealth, and the action against the al-Qaeda leader, is beyond disingenuous.
3. Danny Glover: Lethal Weapon star Danny Glover was a campus radical as a student at San Francisco State University and has been an advocate for left-wing causes ever since. He chums around with the likes of Hugo Chavez, is a union rabble-rouser and said the Bush administration was composed of “liars and murderers.” After the 2010 Haiti earthquake, Glover was quick to blame the tragedy on global warming.
4. Barbra Streisand: From her appearance on President Nixon’s “enemies list” to her singing performance at a fund-raising gala for Barack Obama, Barbra Streisand has a long history of political involvement. Most notable is her bankrolling of left-wing causes, with the Streisand Foundation steering millions to groups promoting every liberal fantasy. Among her favorite causes are women’s issues, nuclear disarmament and the environment. She even donated $1 million to the William Jefferson Clinton Foundation to help solve global warming.
73-year-old botoxed, breast-implanted, rib-removed, face-lifted Fonda at Cannes this week. Some communist she is!
5. Jane Fonda: “Hanoi Jane” deserves a lifetime achievement award for left-wing activism. Between her anti-American radio broadcasts from North Vietnam and appearing at anti-Iraq War rallies, Fonda demonstrated against Israel’s “occupation” of the West Bank and supported feminist causes, speaking out against patriarchy. This is someone who once said, “I would think that if you understood what communism was, you would hope, you would pray on your knees, that we would someday become Communists.”
6. Alec Baldwin: “30 Rock” star Alec Baldwin is an animal-rights advocate, a strong supporter of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) and serves on the board of the left-wing People for the American Way. During the Clinton impeachment, Baldwin publicly fantasized about murdering Rep. Henry Hyde and his family. If he had only followed through on his threat to leave the country when Bush was reelected.
7. Susan Sarandon: From supporting the Nicaraguan Sandinistas in the 1980s to speaking at a pro-union rally in Wisconsin this year, film star Susan Sarandon is still plugging progressive positions, although no longer with her former longtime companion and political fellow traveler Tim Robbins. She was an anti-Iraq War activist, protesting the Bush administration with the likes of Jane Fonda and Cindy Sheehan, and is a major donor to the feminist group EMILY’s List.
8. Janeane Garofalo: This B-list actress and Air America refugee has taken left-wing hate speech to a new level with her rhetorical blasts aimed at the Tea Party. Here is a sample of her rants: “It’s about hating a black man in the White House. That is racism straight up. This is nothing but a bunch of tea-bagging rednecks,” and, “The functionally retarded adults, the racists—with their cries of, ‘I want my country back.’ What they’re really saying is, ‘I want my white guy back.’ ”
9. Joy Behar: While on “The View,” Joy Behar said there are ways to get information from terrorists other than tough interrogation methods such as waterboarding. “There are other ways of getting information out of people … pay them off,” Behar said, while suggesting offering a terrorist a “$6 million book deal.” This is the same brainiac who once said, “It is really not easy to make fun of the Obamas, because they’re kind of really perfect, aren’t they?”
10. The Sheens: This father/son duo deserves a mention. Martin Sheen played the liberal’s dream President in “West Wing,” and has embraced every left-wing cause, from antiwar and farm-worker activism to protecting seals by attacking fur traders. His son, Charlie Sheen, was an outspoken Truther, alleging that 9/11 was an inside job, before he became a traveling carnival act with his Tiger Blood and “Torpedo of Truth” tour.
Do you agree?
I’d put Whoopi Goldberg or Tim Robbins on the list instead of the Sheens. I’m not sure 9-11 truther Charlie Sheen is even a liberal. ~Eowyn