As predicted, in her acceptance speech last night at the Democratic National Convention, gun control is Hillary Clinton’s solution for the violence in our streets.
And as predicted, she made use of the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting massacre that took the lives of 20 little children, to manipulate Americans who feel instead of think.
In her acceptance speech, Hillary said, referring to Donald Trump’s endorsement by the National Rifle Association (NRA), “And if we’re serious about keeping our country safe, we also can’t afford to have a President who’s in the pocket of the gun lobby.”
To tug at the heartstrings of gullible Americans, Hillary said:
“For decades, people have said this issue was too hard to solve and the politics were too hot to touch. But I ask you: how can we just stand by and do nothing? You heard, you saw, family members of people killed by gun violence.“
By “family members of people killed by gun violence,” Hillary was referring to Erica Lafferty Smegielski, who was one of the speakers at the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday, July 27.
Smegielski is the daughter of slain Sandy Hook Elementary School principal Dawn Hochsprung who, we are told, was the first to be killed by Adam Lanza. Curiously, the dead Hochsprung managed to give an interview about the massacre to Newtown’s local newspaper, Newtown Bee. More curious still is the fact that the cache date of the Bee article featuring Hochsprung’s interview was December 13, a day before the massacre. See:
- Sandy Hook’s dead school principal interviewed about massacre one day before the massacre
- Sandy Hook: Adam Lanza’s strange Dec. 13 date-of-death just won’t go away
- Sandy Hook RIP/donation webpages created BEFORE the massacre
- Another Sandy Hook fundraiser that pre-dates the massacre
- Sandy Hook deception: Associated Press stories & photos predate the massacre
- Guide on how to talk to children about Sandy Hook 4 days BEFORE massacre
As recounted by Ricky Campbell for Heavy, July 27, 2016:
Erica Smegielski, the daughter of slain Sandy Hook Elementary School principal Dawn Hochsprung, is joining the likes of former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Connecticut Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy Wednesday at the 2016 Democratic National Convention to tell her story, along with encouraging voters to support nominee Hillary Clinton and her stance on expanding gun control nationwide.
Smegielski, dedicated to closing gun law loopholes, has appeared in a Clinton ad called “My Mom,” where she says “no more families should have to go through what we have. Hillary Clinton is the only candidate that has what it takes to take on the gun lobby.”
According to Heavy, Hillary “has put in a lot of effort this campaign to publicly talk with Sandy Hook families and discuss expanding gun control.”
In that “effort,” Hillary is aided by her willing accomplices in the media, notably CNN who, 3 days before the Democratic National Convention began, in the space of just one hour, obligingly flooded YouTube with one hundred Sandy Hook videos.
This is the same CNN whose live footage on the day of the Sandy Hook massacre inexplicably shows police and first responders running into an entirely different school than the supposed crime scene, Sandy Hook Elementary School. (See “CNN deception: Live aerial footage of police running into Sandy Hook was of another school“)
Back to Hillary’s acceptance speech last night.
Speaking out of both sides of her mouths, Hillary said:
“I’m not here to repeal the 2nd Amendment. I’m not here to take away your guns. I just don’t want you to be shot by someone who shouldn’t have a gun in the first place.
We should be working with responsible gun owners to pass common-sense reforms and keep guns out of the hands of criminals, terrorists and all others who would do us harm.”
But the fact is we already have policies in place which are designed to “keep guns out of the hands of criminals”. It’s called background checks. So what other “common-sense reforms” that would “keep guns out of the hands of criminals” is Hillary proposing — reforms that she claims would not “repeal the 2nd Amendment” by further eroding the gun rights of law-abiding Americans?
Her campaign website affords a better idea of what those “common-sense reforms” means. It promises that “As president, Hillary will” do the following:
- “Expand background checks to more gun sales—including by closing the gun show and internet sales loopholes—and strengthen the background check system by getting rid of the so-called “Charleston Loophole.”
- Take on the gun lobby by removing the industry’s sweeping legal protection for illegal and irresponsible actions (which makes it almost impossible for people to hold them accountable), and revoking licenses from dealers who break the law.
- Keep guns out of the hands of domestic abusers, other violent criminals, and the severely mentally ill by supporting laws that stop domestic abusers from buying and owning guns, making it a federal crime for someone to intentionally buy a gun for a person prohibited from owning one, and closing the loopholes that allow people suffering from severe mental illness to purchase and own guns. She will also support work to keep military-style weapons off our streets.”
Note that none of Hillary’s proposed gun reforms listed above would have prevented the Sandy Hook or the recent Orlando gay-club massacre because:
- The alleged lone shooter Adam Lanza’s guns were his mother’s, and Nancy Lanza obtained the guns legally by satisfying all background checks.
- The alleged lone shooter of Orlando, Omar Mateen, also obtained his guns legally. In fact, Mateen was an employee of G4S, a huge security firm with a multimillion dollar contract with the Department of Homeland Security to, ironically, identify suspected terrorists.
- Neither Lanza nor Mateen was a “domestic abuser,” had a criminal record (violent or not), or “severely mentally ill”.
So why then would Hillary use Sandy Hook to advocate for her proposed gun reforms that would not have prevented the massacre in the first place?
It doesn’t make sense. And, to quote Judge Judy, “If it doesn’t make sense, it isn’t true.”
Please don’t fall for Hillary’s ruse.
The Alternative Media have conducted diligent and exhaustive research on Sandy Hook, showing it was an elaborate false-flag to promote gun control. For exercising their First Amendment right of free speech, the researchers have endured online harassment, abuse, and death threats. Some paid an especially heavy price: film-maker William Shanley was arrested and imprisoned; tenured professor, Dr. James Tracy, was fired by Florida Atlantic University. (See “Sandy Hook: The hounding of Prof. James Tracy”)
For all the posts Fellowship of the Minds has published on this false flag, please go to our “Sandy Hook Massacre” page. See especially:
- Sandy Hook hoax: 6 signs that school was closed before massacre
- NobodyDiedAtSandyHook, a free PDF version of the book banned by Amazon.com.
For the Orlando false-flag, please see our “Orlando Gay-Club Massacre” page, especially:
- Orlando shooting: How we know it’s all a lie
- FBI contradicts media reports on Orlando shooting: Mateen not gay; police shot victims