By now you’ve heard about the latest Alinsky tactics to derail Brett Kavanaugh.
And the RINOs are, of course, succumbing. Arrrrgggggghhhhh!
Another demoRAT working hard at this effort is Senator Kristen Gillibrand. You should see her Twitter timeline – full of sympathy, empathy and disdain for women who are victims of sexual assault and are not being heard because of the evil republican men.
Some examples of her tweets:
- “We can’t change our country’s culture of sexual harassment and assault if we don’t change our treatment of survivors. A country that values women wouldn’t allow this.“
- “By refusing to treat her allegations properly and by playing games to protect Kavanaugh’s nomination, they’re telling women across the country that they’re not to be believed. That they are worth less than a man’s promotion.”
- “This isn’t just about one incident. It’s about whether we’ll send women who have experienced sexual trauma back into the shadows.“
- “Why don’t they want the facts?”
- “We’re all better off when women’s voices are heard.”
- “To every survivor out there: I see you. You deserved better, and we will keep fighting for justice.”
You want to know Kristen about women who were sent back into the shadows because of sexual trauma? Listen to what these women have to say:
All you demoRATs pushing these unverified and libelous stories about Brett Kavanaugh without acknowledging the voiced experiences of Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey prove just one thing:
You don’t care about women who are victims of sexual assault ONE BIT. All you care about is POWER.
All you demoRATs involved in this smear against Brett Kavanaugh are HYPOCRITES.
I wonder what Mary Jo Kopechne would have to say…had she been a survivor.
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!