- They travel miles in the heat.
- They risk their lives crossing a border.
- They don’t get paid enough wages.
- They do jobs that others won’t do or are afraid to do.
- They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
- They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day ~ every day.
I’m not talking about illegal immigrants ~
I’m talking about our troops!
Doesn’t it seem strange that so many are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don’t support our troops?
Wouldn’t it be great if we took the $360,000,000,000 (that’s billion) we spend on illegals every year, and spend it on our troops?
H/t beloved fellow Tina.