Infowars.com has an article naming The Powers That Be (TPTB) from various nations who attended this year’s meeting of the Bilderberg Group, June 9-12, in St. Moritz, Switzerland.
“Begun in 1954, the Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual, unofficial, invitation-only conference of approximately 120 to 140 guests from North America and Western Europe, most of whom are people of influence. About one-third are from government and politics, and two-thirds from finance, industry, labour, education and communications. Meetings are closed to the public and often feature future political leaders shortly before they become household names. Because of its exclusivity and privacy, the Bilderberg group is frequently accused by conspiracy theorists of being an all-powerful secret society fixing the fate of the world behind closed doors for nefarious ends.” [Wikipedia]
Here are the names of America’s Bilderberg elites. I had expected to see Wall Street and Big Banking names, and was somewhat surprised to find a crop of new Powers That Be — the owners of America’s New Media, including social media. (Their names are in red.)
The name that really really surprised me is Charlie Rose.
Charlie Rose? That Charlie Rose who has the interview show on PBS? Who’d have thought Rose is a power elite!
- Alexander, Keith B., Commander, USCYBERCOM; Director, National Security Agency
- Altman, Roger C., Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc.
- Bezos, Jeff, Founder and CEO, Amazon.com
- Collins, Timothy C., CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
- Feldstein, Martin S., George F. Baker Professor of Economics, Harvard University
- Hoffman, Reid, Co-founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedIn
- Hughes, Chris R., Co-founder, Facebook
- Jacobs, Kenneth M., Chairman & CEO, Lazard
- Johnson, James A., Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
- Jordan, Jr., Vernon E., Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
- Keane, John M., Senior Partner, SCP Partners; General, US Army, Retired
- Kissinger, Henry A., Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
- Kleinfeld, Klaus, Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
- Kravis, Henry R., Co-Chairman and co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis, Roberts & Co.
- Kravis, Marie-Josée, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc.
- Li, Cheng, Senior Fellow and Director of Research, John L. Thornton China Center, Brookings Institution
- Mundie, Craig J., Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
- Orszag, Peter R., Vice Chairman, Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.
- Perle, Richard N., Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Rockefeller, David, Former Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank
- Rose, Charlie, Executive Editor and Anchor, Charlie Rose
- Rubin, Robert E., Co-Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
- Schmidt, Eric, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
- Steinberg, James B., Deputy Secretary of State
- Thiel, Peter A., President, Clarium Capital Management, LLC
- Varney, Christine A., Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust
- Vaupel, James W., Founding Director, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
- Warsh, Kevin, Former Governor, Federal Reserve Board
- Wolfensohn, James D., Chairman, Wolfensohn & Company, LLC