The images above are among many in the video below which show Europe’s so-called “refugee crisis” actually is an INVASION.
The shocking video shows more images of the “refugees” like swarms of locusts. Do you see children and women among the “refugees”? I see mainly men — military-age young males from the Muslim countries of the Middle East and North Africa. Where are the children and women that the MSM like to parade before us to tug at our heart strings?
Beginning at the 1:21 mark, a Muslim cleric proclaims the real purpose of the invasion:
“They [Europe] wish they were dead! They have lost their fertility! So they look for fertility in our midst! We shall give them fertility! We will breed children with them! Take the ‘refugees’! We shall soon collect them in the name of Caliphate!”
At the 1:52 mark, a black man screams another purpose of the invaders: “Money! Money! Money!”
There are images of the “refugees” rioting and attacking police in riot gear, like this one below.
Is that how refugees — defined as those fleeing political oppression at home and seeking political asylum in a safe country — behave?
How about assault and rape? Is that how “refugees” behave?
The video above repeatedly was taken down by YouTube, ostensibly for “copyright violation”. The individual or group, Death of Nations, who uploaded the video, says that copyright takedown of the video is “averted by muting parts of the audio”.
H/t FOTM’s Glenn47 & patrioticgofer
- Europe’s ‘refugee’ crisis and the Kalergi plan for white genocide
- Letter from Germany: Europe is in chaos
- Soros aids invasion of Christian Europe by Muslim refugees, says Hungary prime minister
- 8 Syrians caught sneaking across U.S.-Mexico border. Obama threatens to veto refugee-vetting bill
- State governors refuse Syrian refugees, 98% Muslim, who get staggeringly generous services from taxpayers
- Trump calls Obama ‘insane’ to flood U.S. with Syrian refugees
- Europe’s “refugee” crisis is coming to America: 10,000 Syrians already here; Obama plans to bring in many times more