What if you gave a press conference and no members of the press deigned to come?
That’s what happened at a press conference attended by 1,200 citizens, which was held last Saturday, March 31, at the Church on the Green in Sun City, Arizona.
Sponsored by the Surprise and Sun City Tea Party groups, the press conference featured Arizona Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his all-volunteer Cold Posse’s lead investigator Mike Zullo as the keynote speakers, on the “probable” forgery of Barack Obama’s online birth certificate and selective service forms.
Most of the event was comprised of information that has already been released in earlier press conferences, but not widely reported on by the mainstream media, out of fear of ridicule, or perhaps fear of sanctions by the federal government. Despite this, Arpaio and Zullo did disclose several updates to this case:
- The word spacing and typewriter fonts on Obama’s birth certificate are uneven, suggesting the use of multiple typewriters, and consequently, cutting and pasting from various original documents.
- The numbers listed on Obama’s online birth certificate are out of sequence with other birth certificates released around the same purported time of Obama’s birth.
- Sheriff Joe had sent a letter to the director of the Selective Service asking for Obama’s original Selective Service registration form. Arpaio was told that nothing was wrong and that if he had a reason to inquire further, he should get in touch with the FBI. (For background of the investigation into Obama’s selective service card, watch this video.) Arpaio will continue to pursue this matter with the selective service authorities.
- When asked who could be behind a conspiracy of this magnitude, he admitted that they do not yet know exactly who is behind this conspiracy. When asked if George Soros was behind it, Zullo seemed to admit the possibility.
- In response to questions about a purported Kenyan Birth Certificate, as well as a video making the rounds that seems to show Obama telling an audience he is from Kenya, Zullo made clear that both were fabricated and both distracted from real issues in Barack Obama’s eligibility.
Here’s the video of the press conference. Note the entire group stood for the Pledge of Allegiance (1:40 mark), unlike Maricopa High School.
The Surprise & Sun City West Tea Party groups are asking ALL Arizona citizens to sign a petition directed to Ken Bennett, AZ Secretary of State, that states the following:
“Petition Requesting a RESOLUTION as per ARS 41-121-1. The Secretary of State shall: Receive bills and resolutions from the legislature, and perform such other duties as devolve upon the Secretary of State by resolution of the two houses or either of them.”
“We the undersigned Arizona citizens are requesting that the Arizona House, and / or the Arizona Senate pass a RESOLUTION directing Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett to send a certified letter to Democratic National Committee Chairperson, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, requesting that she produce certified source documents that are satisfactory to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office that positively identify the U.S. natural born citizenship and the Selective Service System Registration of Barack Hussein Obama II. With the recent findings of the MCSO Cold-Case Posse, there is probable cause to believe that Barack Hussein Obama II’s Selective Service System Registration Form and his State of Hawaii Certification of Live Birth Form are criminal forgeries, it is imperative to determine Barack Hussein Obama II’s status regarding his eligibility to be placed on the 2012 Arizona ballot.”
To sign the petition, go here. Please forward the link to your friends and family who live in Arizona!