Sex with strangers during COVID-19 pandemic

From the New York City Health Department’s “Safer Sex and COVID-19:

Did you know that Dr. Anthony Fauci, 79, was named a candidate for People magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” award?

Eww.

That alone should tell you that Fauci the Left regard him as one of “theirs”.

And did you know that Fauci endorsed “hookups” — sex with strangers — with the proviso “if you’re willing to take the risk”?

Ben Cost reports for the New York Post that in an interview on Snapchat’s “Good Luck America” on April 14, 2020, Fauci was asked:

“If you’re swiping on a dating app like Tinder, or Bumble or Grindr, and you match with someone that you think is hot, and you’re just kind of like, ‘Maybe it’s fine if this one stranger comes over.’ What do you say to that person?”

Fauci answered:

“If you’re willing to take a risk — and you know, everybody has their own tolerance for risks — you could figure out if you want to meet somebody. If you want to go a little bit more intimate, well, then that’s your choice regarding a risk. The one thing you don’t want to do (is base your decision on whether) the person is feeling well (because) what we’re seeing, which becomes really problematic, is that there’s a considerable amount of transmission from an asymptomatic person.”

According to the New York Post, many thrill-seeking New Yorkers are forgoing dating apps and going straight to Craigslist to find partners for sex. A couple in London broke quarantine to hook up in a public park.

H/t Maziel

Ziggy
Ziggy

Barf.
It’s ok to have sex with strangers, but don’t get closer than 6 feet to your friends/family.

Glory holes? I have no words.

This just seems beyond anything I can comprehend. Why would any reasonable person have sex with a stranger? This kind of stuff & nonsense is just beyond me!

I am trying to find my jaw, which dropped to the floor when reading this. What shocks me most is that someone at the New York City Health Department wrote this with a straight face.

Grace
Grace
Reply to  TrailDust

Well, considering the Governor of NY has nipple rings, one should not be too surprised at the depravity of all government workers in that state.

Grif
Editor

I was barely able to get through enough of this narrative to make a comment. Fauci is sick. How in the world did this POS get picked to advise the president on Wuhan virus protocols?

Goldbug
Goldbug
Reply to  Grif

This freak was picked by VP Pence .. does that tell you anything?

cbch
cbch
Reply to  Goldbug

I know…. and don’t like it at all– I know Trump is aware of Fauci and his background and his corruptness,, yet he’s been allowed to spew his rhetoric to the American people for 6 months now. Not happy with Trump on this :/

Grace
Grace

These ‘people’ are clearly blinded by their own perversions. And what the heck is a dental dam? (Rhetorical question… I really don’t want to know the answer)