Why is this womyn still living in the USA?
From USA Today: Actress Rosie O’Donnell certainly knows how to push conservatives’ buttons. And now she is drawing their ire by pushing her own button: one that makes President Trump jump off a cliff.
“Push Trump Off A Cliff Again,” O’Donnell tweeted Saturday in an apparent play on Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan. The tweet links to a game in which the player can, as O’Donnell says, make the president jump off a cliff, again and again.
Conservatives expressed outrage as O’Donnell’s weekend tweet came to their attention. Sean Hannity’s blog referred to the game as “gross” and “sick.”
“Sadly, violence has become an acceptable form of dissent for liberals these days,” said a post on Young Conservatives.
As of this morning, more than 4¼ million people had “played” it.
The homicidal “game” was invented by Justin Hook, whose Twitter account @justinhook identifies him as living in East Hollywood. IMDb says he is a writer (“script coordinator”) of the Fox TV series “Bob’s Burgers,” as well as several other TV series.
But liberals continue to portray themselves as tolerant and caring “bleeding hearts” when they are anything but.
Just ask the souls of the millions of unborn babies they’ve killed.
- Johnny Depp: It’s time for an actor to assassinate President Trump
- Rapper Snoop Dog assassinates President Trump in music video
- Former AG Loretta Lynch and Senate Democrats call for subverting President Trump with marches, blood, and death
- Maine demorat representative calls Trump supporters racist and dumbasses and bonus – he threatened Trump
- Cal State U. faculty Lars Maischak wants President Trump hanged and Republicans executed
- Dallas schoolteacher ‘shoots’ President Trump, screaming ‘Die!’
- As violent rioters take over U.C. Berkeley, comedienne Sarah Silverman calls for military coup to overthrow President Trump
- Secret Service will investigate Madonna for her ‘blow up the White House’ remark in expletive-filled rant at women’s march
- Director of news site Ethan Fedida wishes early death for President Trump
- Swedish government official calls for assassinating President Trump
- NY mag writer Jonathan Chait defends his offer for a $100M bounty on President Trump ‘dead or alive’
- Magnatone CEO Tells People ‘Rest Easy,’ Predicts Trump Assassination Within 100 Days
- Actors in Caesar-as-Trump assassination play in tears and fear
- Taxpayer-funded Florida university has a socialist ‘Fight Club’ to train students to beat up Trump supporters
H/t FOTM‘s CP