“Rona Destroyer” sets the Halloween rules for the peons in Chicago

Mayor Lightfoot (r) poses with her stylist after SHE was ALLOWED a hair cut

Remember folks: Rules for thee but not for me!

Your tax dollar$ at work, Chicago:

Whiskey1Bravo
Whiskey1Bravo

Mayor Beetle Juice is really something. Instead of dealing with the serious stuff Chicago needs to have taken care of now. She putting out asinine commercial telling citizens how to act on holiday and what they can and can’t do. Her and the Portland’s mayor are the two worse mayors in America’s history.

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  Whiskey1Bravo

If that were *my* stylist, I’d fire her. Couldn’t she at least have painted a racing stripe down the mayor’s belly or something? Maybe tire tracks? Do SOMETHING to make her appear better than a troll…

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho

me thinks there’s a little male patteren baldness going on there.
Maybe lori and michael are friends too.

Joseph Magil
Joseph Magil

Keeping it moving, less congregating, group of six or fewer, no house parties, and no haunted houses mean much less socializing. The plan is to use the virus as an excuse to destroy society and isolate each individual. An isolated individual is a weak individual. Then, the government can really have its way with us.

Emily Summer
Emily Summer

The left is bent on ruining everything

DCG, I never should’ve posted the link about the Rona Destroyer earlier this month! 🤡👻👺😆

What happened to the good old days of worrying about hidden razor blades in your Halloween stash?

It’s comforting to know that all serious/violent crimes have been eliminated so that she can tweet embarrassing clips.

At least she’s taking a beating on twitter for this!

CalGirl
CalGirl

So, excuse me for being skeptical…but if she can do this for Halloween Trick and Treat…why can’t she do this for every weekend “partying” in Chicago? RE: ” Now everyone, only carry legal firearms; don’t shoot to kill anyone but rival gang members—let our young children and innocent mothers out of your turf wars; remember that whatever you do might end up with lifetime consequences for both you and your victims and your victims’ families…..Have a nice day.

CalGirl
CalGirl
Reply to  CalGirl

PS..forgot to add….does anyone else but me think that Mayor Lightfoot is clueless to what is going on in her city is b/c she is a Hobbit who lives in the base of a centuries’ old tree with a secret entry door, and she comes out once in a while to get a hair cut and check in?

the truth of god
the truth of god

mayor light on brains doesn’t need a mask. then again hide that ugly evil face

Just like the Communist elite in the USSR, today’s democrat politicians think of themselves as rightly privaledged.

This has been the strangest Halloween I can recall in recent memory. 🎃👺🤡👻 No trick-or-treaters rang my doorbell!! NOT ONE! Didn’t even hear anybody walking by until mid-afternoon! I gots me enough candy to get through the rest of the year! Weather was terrific – like it was when I was a kid, and could cover half a subdivision. Last year it snowed. I don’t think it had much to do with Covid lockdowns, as much as it did with stupid parents out with their kids. It looked like they were ringing only doorbells where there were decorations, instead of… Read more »