The polls are looking worse and worse for Obama:
1. Gallup’s latest national poll of likely voters: 51% Romney v. 45% Obama.
2. Romney has closed a 26-point gap and is surging ahead of Obama in favorability ratings:
- In March 2012, Pew Research Center had Obama’s favorable rating at 55% vs. Romney’s 29%. But now, it’s Romney 50% vs. Obama 49%.
- Gallup also has Romney beating Obama on the favorability rating, 52% to 51%.
- Even the liberal DailyKos/SEIU/PPP poll has Romney beating Obama on the fave rating, 49% to 46%.
3. Romney is now leading in three battleground states:
- In Pennsylvania, it’s Romney 49% vs. Obama 45%.
- In Virginia, it’s Romney 50% vs. Obama 47%.
- In Florida, it’s Romney 51% vs. Obama 46%.
4. RealClearPolitics’s 2012 electoral map gives a plurality of Electoral College votes to Romney: 206 Romney v. 201 Obama (131 toss ups)
Former Democratic strategist Bob Beckel on Fox News’ “The Five” today: “It’s over. If these numbers are true, it’s over.”
Keep praying, friends!
Pray for Romney! Pray for America!