RINO John Kasich is a turncoat

It is one thing for a Republican to be a RINO: Republican In Name Only.

It is one thing for a RINO to be one of those Never Trumpers.

It’s quite another thing entirely for a Republican RINO to actually go to the other party — the Democrat Party of socialism,  “post-birth abortion” infanticide, and open borders to illegal migrants — by speaking at the 2020 Democratic National Convention.

That is what former Ohio governor John Kasich has declared he will do.

John Kasich, you make me ill.

See also:

I absolutely cannot understand why Kasich would volunteer to speak at the Dem’s National Convention! He must also be suffering from dementia. I for one am sick and tired of these RINO’s going against their fellow Republicans. Vote them out of office, and ignore them . . . just like what happened to Jeff Sessions.

Dems can have him. Adios!

Jen
Jen

He isn’t new to being a RINO and let’s assume he was paid well $$$.

Kasich is not a typcal “never Trumper”, I.E., one of the wealthy elites who wanted Trump out because they knew he could not be bought, and was beholden more to morals than to money.

Rather, Kasich is a bumbling, liberal, “Republican-in-name-only” (“RINO”) idiot who only used the party affiliation to get elected in a red state. He wasn’t the first and won’t be the last.

Jen
Jen

This is what RINO’s do. Run on a red ticket to get elected then change. I have a mayor of my city and the governor of the state who has done the same. I live in one of the few conservative states.

Pigpen51
Pigpen51

Now perhaps more people will understand why President Trump has such a hard time getting things done. He is battling not one, but two parties. And yes, I am back, after a rather long hiatus. My wife and my 23 year old daughter have been in poor health, and it seems like I am always running one of the other to an appointment. I have made 4 trips to Grand Rapids from my home, so far this week. It is about a 40 mile trip, one way. My daughter has been getting infusions for some type of a n internal… Read more »

Reply to  Pigpen51

Pigpen51 . . . God Bless you and your family in this time of trials. May each of you be blessed with the strength to overcome whatever adversity is placed in your way.

Reply to  Pigpen51

Prayers for you & your family, sir.
Today marks the anniversary of my father’s fall which led to his diagnosis of cancer last year, which ended in January this year. It takes the wind out from your sails, both the effort in getting them around, being with them, taking care of their affairs, etc., but the psychological burden can also be overwhelming, so take good care of yourself as well…

Reply to  Pigpen51

I hope your wife and daughter get better very soon!

Nathan
Nathan
Reply to  Pigpen51

I truly pray your daughter gets well and lives a happy life.
You sound like a Great father.

Lana
Lana
Reply to  Pigpen51

Welcome back! I haven’t been here as oftern either because of illness and one crisis after another for a while now. Prayers for strength and healing for you and your family Pigpen.
And indeed, may wiser heads prevail, and that we feel the presence of God each day! I’m afraid that chaos is exactly what they want though. They are sowing the seeds for a contested election.

Tom Wigand
Editor

The French / French Resistance after the war made a public example of female collaborators who consorted with the National Socialists by gathering them in town squares and shaving their heads.

Here’s hoping that soon Mr. Kasich (at least proverbially) receives similar treatment.

Pearl
Pearl

I am so old, I remember when John kasich was the voice of true, unyielding conservatism. So sad to see his descent into evil.

the truth of god
the truth of god

he is way beyond a RINO.i will use the traitor to its people

txfella
txfella

If I could be bothered I’d tell that worthless sonofamailman to gfh.

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho

A different direction than a booming economy, low unemployment, record wage increases, less welfare? What direction would that be? Sorry kasich, It’s the demonrats dividing everything. What a Maroon. If he wants to dive into the cravass with biden and kameltoe more power to him. He can’t hurt Mr. Trump.

Nathan
Nathan

I will never forget when John uttered the words Executed regarding John McStain.
John Is Stone Cold loser.

MarkyMark
MarkyMark

Don’t forget Mittens Romney; he’s a turncoat too.