Remember, #LoveTrumpsHate! Just kidding…

Intolerant. Heartless. Inhumane.

In other words: TDS-infected demorats.

Remember in November:

Jen
Jen

Will people please write whitehouse.gov and send a message to the President to go ahead and nominate the next SCJ! NOW!

Jen
Jen

Yes, I saw his tweet this a.m.

Witch. Dunk her. Build a pyre. Encase her ashes in concrete and toss them into the deepest sea, so deep it freezes. Yeah.

BTW, I’m SICK of hearing people use the F word MULTIPLE times when they’re screeching their onerous views at anyone who passes through their social sphere. For some, it’s used more than any adjective or any other word when they speak.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Leftists be crazy!

Not to be mean, but…
{I’m horrible; I couldn’t stop laughing.}

Maryaha
Maryaha

I saw a video a couple days ago made by a young soldier. He was sitting on a plane wearing a mask that said “Make America Great Again”. There was a woman sitting across the aisle that he had apparently told he had been in Afghanistan. She didn’t like his mask, and smugly told him he should have died in Afghanistan. Ahh…the tolerant, loving Leftocrats.😑

Anonymous
Anonymous
Reply to  Maryaha

Yeah, haha, lady, real funny… not!
comment image

Reuben G.
Reuben G.

I believe all these words and actions from the left will come back to haunt them, and I mean before their private judgments.

This is the real Love Trumps Hate, which YouTube predictably has taken down, but you can still watch and listen to the song on Ricky Rebel’s Twitter feed — for now.

Watertender
Watertender

I have Liberal neighbors that I have helped many times in the 20 plus years I have lived here. Anything from loaning them tools to running an extension cord from my generator to killing a rabid raccoon in their yard. They put out a Biden sign so I put up a sign for President Trump…. They act like I am a total piece of shit now… I would still help them but I think reciprocation is not forthcoming…. Oh Well…

Reply to  Watertender

That pretty much defines the difference in conservatives or moderates and rabid leftists. Give & take vs. Take and hate.

the truth of god
the truth of god

see how evil biden is. watch Riding the Dragon on u tube hosted by Peter Schweizer will make you sick to your gut and made as hell. you will never see this on the MSM like CNN, ABC, NBC etc etc.