What a week it’s been.
On Wednesday, after three years of refusal, Obama suddenly released his “real” birth certificate.
Then in the early evening hours of Sunday came the momentous news that after almost TEN years, the dastardly Osama bin Laden, the mastermind of the 9-11 terrorist attacks on America, was found “hiding in a mansion” in Pakistan and killed by our military. A quick DNA test confirms he indeed is bin Laden!
As I write this post (it’s nearly 10 pm, west coast), huge crowds have gathered around the White House, celebrating. The corporate-state media are in orgasmic mode, singing Obama’s praises.
Do you find the timing of all this to be interesting, if not suspicious? Do you find it curious that, for THREE years, Obama had refused to release his birth certificate but suddenly decided to come clean to the American people at a time when Donald Trump’s taunting about the birth certificate was garnering increasing publicity, so much so that a poll showed only 36% of Americans were sure Obama was born in America?
Do you find it curious that, for TEN years, Osama bin Laden had eluded being captured by the greatest, best trained, and best equipped military in the world?
A thought-provoking article by Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones of Infowars.com, “Red Alert: Government Had Osama bin Laden Frozen for Years,” May 1, 2010, makes the following claims:
- In 2006, Bush admitted that capturing Osama was not a top priority. Now, why did Bush say that?
- In 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden had kidney disease, and that he had required a dialysis machine when he lived in Afghanistan. So how does a man with severe kidney disease manage to elude our Navy SEALS and Special Ops for TEN years?
- In 2002, the FBI’s top counterterrorism official, Dale Watson, said, “I personally think he [bin Laden] is probably not with us anymore.” Now why would Watson, a sane man, say something as crazy as that?
- Alex Jones was told live on the radio in 2002 by high-level Council on Foreign Relations members that Osama Bin Laden had died of kidney failure in early 2002. “I have it from high level [sources] from inside the Bush administration…that bin Laden died of natural causes and that his family has given the body to the CIA, that they’re gonna roll him out right before the election, that he’s on ice right now,” Alex said at the time.
- In 2003, former U.S. (Clinton administration) Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture. Now why would Albright, a sane woman, say something crazy like that?
- Benazir Bhutto, the Pakistan prime minister who was assassinated in a 2007 suicide attack, said that Osama bin Laden had been killed by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a man convicted of kidnapping and killing journalist Daniel Pearl. Why would Bhutto, a highly intelligent and accomplished and sane woman, say something like that?
They — Bush, Musharraf, Watson, Albright, Bhutto — must all be crazy!
Read the Infowars article, with YouTube videos, here.
See also my follow-up on this post, “More Questions to Ask About Osama bin Laden Death,” here.