For anyone familiar with psychological profiling, here’s an interesting little backgrounder . Can you guess who? ~LTG
Who Am I?
1. I was born in 1874
2. I was the youngest of four children, the only boy.
3. I was named after my father.
4. My mother was a school teacher.
5. My father was often away, building a business in a new industry.
6. I was dressed in my sisters’ hand-me-down clothing until I was 8 years old.
7. I had no early childhood playmates except for my sisters.
8. I was raised in a strict Baptist home by my mother, two grandmothers and an aunt.
9. I took the pledge to “abstain from tobacco, profanity and intoxicating beverages” when I was ten years old.
10. My sisters taught me knitting and sewing.
11. When I went away to college, the first thing I did was hem my new dishtowels.
12. I married the daughter of a powerful politician.
13. I had five sons and one daughter.
John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
Bio hints above from “The Rockefellers: An American Dynasty“