Protester says ban assault weapons, including “any gun that isn’t a pistol”

A reminder from a couple years ago of the major STUPIDITY coming from those who know NOTHING about firearms.

Skip ahead to the 1:36 mark to hear one protestor’s brilliant solution.

I can’t even with these people…

Emily Summer
Emily Summer

Congratulations, Marxists, you have succeeded in turning our youth into Commie idiots who know not of which they speak.

Reply to  Emily Summer

Amen to that!

Why in Heaven’s name do people act so ignorant as to say “ban all assault weapons/guns,” when they are not able to define what one is? Young people are just plain ignorant.

Bubbinator

It is obvious from the comments that these people who have the power to vote have absolutely no clue about what hey are talking about. That is danderous and I would welcome a system requiring passing some sort of qualification/knowledge standard to be able to vote. Of course the democrats will go ballistic over this because their constituency can’t pass a urine test, let alone a intelligence test! Our youth definitely needs better education. Bring back National military service for all. Just the exposure to routine, discipline and physical activity will do them good, plus teaching management and job/life skills… Read more »

Amanda
Amanda
Reply to  Bubbinator

On a recent podcast a former military man was talking to a friend who was an active Army Drill Sgt. The DS said that his biggest problem with new recruits was bone breakage; ankles, shin, and hip. These children cannot take a 30 (?) pound pack on a ten mile hike without breaking a body part. So, while I agree with you, the cost of all those hip replacements may prove to be cost prohibitive. My God, what have we done to our children?

Snailmailtrucker
Snailmailtrucker

I guess these little Anti-American Snowflakes wouldn’t like my newest addition…my super cheap Extar EP9 9mm pistol.
Takes any Glock 9mm Magazine… I have a 7 round and a 33 round mag for her that are awesome …take a look !

Snailmailtrucker
Snailmailtrucker

and these Mensa Rejects can vote !