Professional sports: Why even bother?

I’ve been done since Colin Kaepernick hijacked NFL entertainment. And then “diversity” became a priority.

I’m done. BYE. BYE.

JayJay
JayJay
7 days ago

I’ve been married for 46 years and am blessed with a husband that would rather watch old westerns than spoiled rich kids play sports.

7 days ago

Good thing I had NEVER watched or followed professional sports! 😀

Maryaha
Maryaha
7 days ago

Are these spoiled rich athletes going to wear masks during training? How about under their helmets during games? While surfing? Playing basketball? If they do, I might actually watch them for the first time ever, just to see them collapse because they can’t breathe.

Reuben G.
Reuben G.
7 days ago

Worth to see that little bit about Mike Ditka. I enjoyed sports here and there but I’ll never give em another second of my attention.

MarkyMark
MarkyMark
6 days ago

This “woke” crap has even gotten to Formula 1, for cryin’ out loud! Mercedes has painted their cars black instead of their normal, signature silver color. They have “end racism” and “we race as one” slogans. And, some of the drivers knelt during the pre-race anthem! Some of them stood up too; at least I know who the decent guys are. That said, I don’t know why they have the “end racism” slogan, because Lewis Hamilton, six time F1 champ, is black! In F1, they’d put a little green man from Mars in the car if he could run faster… Read more »

GRIZZ
GRIZZ
6 days ago

There gonna play a Colt45 commercial before the Star Bangled Banner ?

GFY’s

Nathan
Nathan
5 days ago

I am watching the Rubgy Leauge in my Country Australia and Before the game a massive propaganda peice prior to kick off. These Indigenous players are millionaires and are paid that much because largely of White people attending amd buying Merchandise.
They can get away with this stunt at the moment.
The game is aired on free to Air or you can pay for Foxtel cable TV at $86 monthly.
Just wait to crowds are allowed back into watch i for one wont be attending nor watching with all this political Bs being incorporated into the GAME.

SAD MADNESS INSANE