Prince Harry says Wuhan virus is what we get for messing with ‘Mother Nature’

From NY Post: Prince Harry’s lofty wish is for every person to be the “raindrop that falls from the sky and relieves the parched ground.” Is that so much to ask?

“At the end of the day, nature is our life source,” the red-headed royal rebel said in a recent interview for WaterBear, a streaming platform dedicated to environmental documentaries. The Duke of Sussex also described the COVID-19 pandemic as ecological retribution, urging viewers to consider it a wake-up call.

“Somebody said to me at the beginning of the pandemic, it’s almost as though Mother Nature has sent us to our rooms for bad behavior to really take a moment and think about what we’ve done,” he told the network’s CEO, Ellen Windemuth, and head of strategy, Sam Sataria.

Harry, 36, went on to reprimand humanity for taking Earth’s natural resources for granted. “[The pandemic has] certainly reminded me about how interconnected we all are, not just as people but through nature,” he said. “We take so much from her and we rarely give a lot back.”

Read the whole story here.

Speaking of bad behavior:

HYPOCRITE!

I likes Harry until he opened he mouth and displayed his stupidity.

Jen
Jen

I don’t believe “Prince” is in his title anymore. I believe when he moved to the US that title is no more by the queen.

Reply to  Jen

Correct. They lost the HRM titles just recently.

He is still Prince, nor had his and MM’s HRM titles been revoked. What the Queen did was to forbid them from using the HRM title, although they still have and use the Duke and Duchess of Sussex titles. There are petitions asking the UK government to revoke the Sussex titles.

Thanks for clarifying. I’d read that before bed on my tablet on Fox News or NewsMax, then couldn’t find it again via Google (big surprise). Once the app changes the articles presented (each night), it’s nearly impossible for me to find them again…

So they’re not to use “His/Her Royal Highness (Majesty)”, at least while living in California or wherever… that should be painful. </sarc>

Reply to  Jen

I bet they’ll be caught using those Titles to get the perks they once afforded them. “OOOPS-I forgot,won’t happen again. (wink,wink)”

Ziggy
Ziggy
Reply to  truckjunkie

Oh my gosh, they already do.
If you want to go down that rabbit hole I suggest harrymarkle blog. (wordpress)

If Harry were talking about a genetically-engineered virus set to take out the weak, elderly, and infirm of the world in a plot of global domination by the CCP, I’d have to agree.

But he’s not.

Aesop

Just Plain Harry is what you get when you mate a moron from a played out bloodline with an upper-class airhead, whose offspring then compounds the problem by marrying a lower-class airheaded shrew. From the leftover pile.

The biggest pity about the UK is that they didn’t go all Louis XVI/Czar Nicholas around 1800 when they had the chance.

The best thing about the British royal family is to serve as a blistering reminder of what a monstrous pack of baboons we rid ourselves of in 1776.

Reply to  Aesop

They’ve ALWAYS served well as examples of how NOT to run a Country…..

Kevin J Lankford
Kevin J Lankford

I guess he never learned that what he (and nearly all) refers to as “mother nature” is really God’s curse on the world for Adam and Eve’s fall in the “Garden of Eden”

Mad Celt
Mad Celt

Harry is what we got because his parents were careless in the palace.

Reply to  Mad Celt

Harry is what we got because Princess Di committed adultery with her riding instructor, the red-headed James Hewitt.

Steven Broiles

Ha! This jerk wasted his life worse than I have!

Ziggy
Ziggy

Oh Harry. Since you met your NPD wife you went from the world’s favourite scamp of a prince to the most pathetic, whinging hypocrite. Ensconced in your sprawling California mansion you try to lecture us plebs about climate change, but like your wife you are stupid and uneducated, and you plagiarize other peoples words to try to make yourself sound wise. Your wife has been busted for stealing lines after almost every speech she has made. She has just been outed for stealing the most “poignant” line from her (bullshit) op ed on her “miscarriage.” (Stephanie Tong: “I clutched her… Read more »

Reply to  Ziggy

Thank you, Ziggy, for exposing Harry and Meghan’s plagiarism. MM also plagiarized her “Are you okay” quote from an Australian campaign– the billboards about the campaign were still up when the two visited the country. This vile, narcissistic, hypocritical couple are devoid of any original thought. Empty soulless sepulchres.

Ziggy
Ziggy

Wow, I always think they can’t sink any lower… then they do! Again and again.