President Trump: ‘This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while’

Yesterday, speaking to workers at a Whirlpool factory in Clyde, Ohio, about what he’s done to restore America’s manufacturing base and his executive order requiring government agencies to purchase all essential drugs from U.S. sources, President Trump made the following cryptic and troubling remark:

“So I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing. But I figure we have one chance to do it, and no other President is going to do what I do. No other President would do a favored nations, a rebate, a buy from other nations at much less cost. Nobody. And there are a lot of unhappy people, and they’re very rich people, and they’re very unhappy.”

By “very rich enemies,” President Trump made reference to wealthy anonymous “middlemen” who skim profits from pharmaceutical sales. He said: “They are so wealthy. They are so wealthy. Nobody has any idea who the hell they are or what they do. They make more money than the drug companies.”

Trump’s executive order on August 6, 2020, directs the Department of Health and Human Services to use the Defense Production Act to buy essential medicines and other equipment from within the United States. Drug prices will be kept low for customers, and American companies will be able to compete more fairly on the world stage as a result.

In addition, the FDA and the Environmental Protection Agency will now give priority to domestic manufacturers during the regulatory review of pharmaceutical ingredients and essential medicines. Federal agencies will also help prevent the trafficking of counterfeit medicines from third-party sellers online.

Here’s a video of Trump’s speech:

H/t Gateway Pundit and Vivien Lee

See also:

Please pray for President Trump!

Maryaha
Maryaha

It’s interesting that he is standing in front of washing machine boxes. 17 to be exact. Is he hinting at money laundering?

Reply to  Maryaha

Maryaha . . . I tend to be rather dense. Can you explain the significance of the “17 boxes?” I do not understand the reference to money laundering.

Alexandra
Alexandra
Reply to  Auntie Lulu

Q is the 17th letter.

Also when you drain something it forms a whirlpool.

I found this speech to be extremely inspiring. Yes, I know, President Trump likes to brag . . . but he has done for our nation things that NONE of the other recent President’s have been able to accomplish. I truly believe that he was raised up to assume the Presidency at this specific time in our history. May God Bless him and guide his steps in all righteousness, and may the angels of Heaven protect his every move. It certainly was critic when he said we would not be seeing him for a while. I absolutely believe that his… Read more »

Margaret
Margaret
Reply to  Auntie Lulu

I don’t see it as President Trump bragging I see it that he is reminding the people and left snowflakes of his accomplishments. This is the only President that has gone above and beyond to actually serve and work for the people. I trust my president and I keep them lifted up in prayer without him we will have no America the storm is here.

CalGirl
CalGirl

There isn’t a POTUS in our recent past who carried the burdens that this one does for us every day. I remember when it was news that China was stealing our intellectual property back when Clinton was POTUS…and NOTHING was done —NO response out of the White House. I recall when Obama told us that Russia was trying to interfere in our elections…and NO response. I know the job of POTUS is beyond difficult, but Trump has done it in our interests and against all foreigners, all international threats, including a virus unleashed upon the world, and at the same… Read more »

Reply to  CalGirl

CalGirl . . . I can only agree with you 100%. I too, never cease to wonder how he can keep going when he is under such unrelenting hatred. It is amazing that he endures all this guff for FREE–since he donates his salary. When we compare him to Clinton or Obama, they come up looking like the chumps that they are.

GRIZZ
GRIZZ
Reply to  CalGirl

The only President I ever heard say that he loves America and its people.

YouKnowWho
YouKnowWho

The President is the most hated man by the left because he is exposing them, and a dambreak only get worse as the water flows through the breach. And what a dambreak this is. IF the president can stay alive I believe he will be re-elected and he “will have more flexibility after the election” (I love when words come back to bite you in the ass). He may take down the whole left if he can get to the money people. Mr. Trump would do well to vet EVERYONE in the administration. If they have even the slightest connection… Read more »

Reply to  YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho . . . Bravo! Your comments are 100% true. Who would ever have imagined that we would have our entire government inundated by these Deep State Leftist thugs, but we all know that is the case. What has been done to this President is beyond compare in the annals of our history. God Bless him, may he be able to rise above the slings and arrows that are directed at him–and in his second term, may he be able to continue Cleaning the Swamp!

Grace
Grace
Reply to  YouKnowWho

I think the post office will lose the legitimate ballots not the fake ones. 😡

Kevin J Lankford
Kevin J Lankford

I’m sure most any body can name a couple people rich from pharmaceutical and vaccine scams;…like fauci, and the gates family, to start.

Kevin . . . Thank you for bringing that up. For those who may not be aware Bill Gates, the big proponent of “vaccines” left many women and girls sterile from his vaccines. He has on several occasions, as has been quoted here on FOTM, vaccines are the way to reduce the population. So many of these wealthy, entitled individuals have blood on their hands. At least we know that there will be a day when they will be called to answer for their deeds–probably not in this lifetime, but reckoning will never the less come.

Jen
Jen

I saw the President say that. I don’t know what he meant but he has had death threats from the time he took office. I keep thinking at some point he may just check it in. How many billionaires would tolerate the abuse he has had every day for four years? He is the only one standing between us and what may lie ahead in the future. We know the left will not stop even if he wins. Be prepared….

CalGirl
CalGirl
Reply to  Jen

Jen….I, too, had a red flag go up when I heard him say this embedded in an otherwise laudatory, uplifting speech to praise the American Whirlpool corp. And, he went on to say that many rich and influential people/businesses were angry with him (this referring to his recent announcement about stemming the abuses of big pharma on US citizens). My reg flags are still UP and waving b/c this is SO NOT TRUMPIAN. Has to be something going on…..and something that Trump has decided to NOT back down from, come what may….and I’m still alarmed unless/until I know I am… Read more »

I think he made the comment as a little joke,he KNOWS he’s VERY WELL covered and protected from harm. It’s like a Cop bringing in a captured Felon,knowing his route is an ambush,but the only way to get to his destination with the Felon,lights a smoke,shrugs and says, “Well-into the meat grinder we go….”

CalGirl
CalGirl
Reply to  truckjunkie

Dearest treasured truck..in regards to your statement” …he knows he’s very well covered and protected from harm.” Notice: my middle school devious students can loosen giant, bubble-head, smooth, cross-point screws in their art stools with their bare hands (which I can’t do with a proper cross-point screw-driver…I have to call for an electric drill) in order to collapse them and cause a ruckus in class…as well as to threaten a lawsuit. If someone wants to assassinate this POTUS, sadly…they will find a way..like my middle school kids seemingly doing the “impossible,” those so driven will find their way. Whether they… Read more »

Vin ze Vizzer
Vin ze Vizzer
Reply to  CalGirl

The threats on his life may have become so serious that he is having to go underground, and or take very serious care in protecting his whereabouts. I don’t know if this is true but we will find out in the coming days. I believed back in December that once Impeachment 2.0 failed, that the only thing left would be for them to assassinate him. Little did I know they had the Covid pandemic up their sleeve and race war. Those both failed to gain traction. Trump built an economic behemoth, the likes of which we may have never known.… Read more »

Jen
Jen
Reply to  Vin ze Vizzer

I’ve always said that the left would have no qualms about putting the President before a firing squad and a TV audience and assassinating him. How does one get to the point where people don’t have a conscience? I never could. You have to be pretty warped…

Reply to  Jen

Demonic possession. You’re welcome. 😉

(OT, sorry) Hmmm, I don’t see the latest post on Chiraq, but… They had video from this weekend’s violent mob riot in our lovely Windy city, where some actually shot guns at cops, in addition to tearing down storefronts, arson, looting, the usual. I looked closely, and there wasn’t a single paleface among the domestic terrorists. Not a single “peaceful protester” either. Where the hell are all these “white supremacists”, boogaloo groups, etc. that the press and Dems in Congress and local gov’ts have been telling us have been commandeering the riots after midnight (from the “legitimate” BLM folks demonstrating… Read more »