That President Trump is continuing the neoCon’s foreign policy in Syria is disheartening.
That Trump has elevated his daughter and son-in-law, Ivanka and Jared Kushner, to senior White House advisory positions although neither has any qualifications, is disheartening.
But whatever our unhappiness with Trump, just remember a President Hillary Rodham Clinton would be infinitely worse.
By Howard Hyde ⋅ May 5, 2017
Having closed out the first one hundred days of the new administration, an assessment of the new president’s accomplishments is in order.
By any objective historical measure, the achievements of President Hillary Rodham Clinton have been extraordinary. Let’s start with the Budget and Defense One-Two Punch. The Omnibus Budget Act of 2017, passed by Congress and signed by the president in record time, calls for beefy increases in the budgets of the administration’s surrogate agencies: a 31% increase for the EPA, a 6% increase for the Department of Energy, and a 12% increase for the Department of the Interior, to name just a few. All of these increases have been offset dollar-for-dollar either by reductions in spending for the Pentagon and Department of Defense or by increases in taxes on the rich. “The era of the American military being used to intimidate and assault the freedom-loving people of the world is over,” Clinton is alleged to have proclaimed.
Some critics of Clinton’s budget have suggested that she is merely trading the externally facing military for the domestic-facing para-military, noting that many of the increases to the agencies are earmarked for “energetic and proactive enforcement” of regulations and that procurement requests for weapons and ammunition for the EPA’s various SWAT teams have already increased since passage of the budget.
The First Amendment has undergone a refreshing rebranding under the Clinton administration. “Hate groups, hateful individuals and hate speech will no longer be permitted to hide behind the Bill of Rights, like terrorists using civilian children as human shields” (also alleged but not disputed). Accordingly, all universities that accept federal funding, or that accept students who have taken federal student loans or grants, have been advised to follow the leadership of the University of California, Berkeley in setting standards for who may be allowed to speak on campus. Dozens of “Tea Party” groups have lost their tax-exempt status. “Lois Lerner was too lenient,” one staffer remarked off the record. “We are cracking down for real this time.”
Gun violence should be seeing a substantial reduction under the Clinton administration now that the national gun registry database is actively integrating records from state-level sales and other sources, and with mandatory universal enrollment required of all firearm owners before year’s end. At least one source close to the administration has said candidly off the record that “the die is cast. Before the end of the first HRC term, we’ll have [confiscated] all of their guns.” When asked what about those gun owners who would not be willing to give up their guns regardless of cost to themselves, the same staffer shrugged. “Then they will pay that cost.”
“Syrian” “refugees” and sanctuary cities are thriving in America.
Due to the untimely death of Justice Antonin Scalia and the precipitous retirement in February of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Clinton has been given her golden opportunity to railroad through her picks for the Supreme Court. As a result, Elizabeth Warren is on track to become the first Native American female justice, with Loretta Lynch not far behind (with the competing double-credential of first black woman – which will triumph?). Those irritating challenges to the constitutionality of the administration’s agenda from freedom of speech to gun control will all be DOA.
And of course, Obamacare is on the point of being repealed and replaced…with a single-payer system run exclusively by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), in close consultation with the Veterans Administration and the Bureau of Indian Affairs: “America (finally) Cares.”
(End of nightmare fantasy. We now return you to your regularly scheduled life.)
Regardless of any failing of the Trump administration, “bullet” is far too feeble a word to describe what we as a nation have dodged.
Howard Hyde is editor of www.CitizenEcon.com, fellow of the American Freedom Alliance, and author of the books Pull the Plug on Obamacare (2013) and Escape From Berkeley: An EX liberal progressive socialist embraces America (and doesn’t apologize) (2016).
Howard Hyde is actually too soft on President Hillary Rodham Clinton.
An even better picture of President Hillary’s first 100 days can be gleaned from Hillary Clinton’s 100 most damaging WikiLeaks (go to the link for more information on each “most damaging WikiLeaks”):
- Obama lied: he knew about Hillary’s secret server and wrote to her using a pseudonym, cover-up happened (intent to destroy evidence).
- Hillary Clinton dreams of completely “open borders”.
- Hillary Clinton received money from and supported nations that she KNEW funded ISIS and terrorists.
- Hillary has public positions on policy and her private ones.
- Paying people to incite violence and unrest at Trump rallies.
- Hillary’s campaign wants “unaware” and “compliant” citizens.
- Top Hillary aides mock Catholics for their faith.
- Hillary deleted her incriminating emails. State covered it up. Asked about using White House executive privilege to hide from Congress.
- Bribery: King of Morocco gave Clinton Foundation $12 million for a meeting with Hillary, 6 months later Morocco gets weapons.
- “Spirit Cooking” (Warning: satanic/extremely graphic).
- State Department tried to bribe FBI to un-classify Clinton emails (FBI docs).
- Hillary caught on tape about rigging the Palestine election (audio).
- Latinos are “needy”. Latino outreach is “taco bowl engagement”.
- Clinton campaign was in direct communication with DOJ regarding Hillary’s investigation.
- Bill Clinton receives $1 million “birthday gift” from ISIS-funding Qatar while Hillary was SoS, Qatar receives arms flow increases of 1,482%.
- Hillary cheated in debates: DNC head Donna Brazile caught giving MULTIPLE debate questions to Hillary.
- Hillary campaign prays for shooters in news stories to be white.
- Rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders (DNC favored Hillary).
- Rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders (Hillary’s team).
- Hillary was hateful, neglectful, above the law, “contemptuous” to her security detail, and “blatantly disregarded” security, (FBI docs)
- Clinton Foundation schemed with Big Pharma: keep the price of AIDS drugs high in America and NO to cheaper generic versions.
- Democrats created fake Trump “grope under the meeting table” Craigslist employment ad in May 2016.
- Hillary’s camp excited about a black teen’s murder (to help her agenda).
- Rigging media polls through oversampling.
- “Bill Clinton Inc.” How millions of dollars were raised for the Clintons. Blurred lines between personal and Foundation money.
- Hillary sold 20% of America’s uranium to Russia as Secretary of State. Clinton camp worried that the deal is being investigated.
- Hillary is still privately against gay marriage.
- Acknowledging radical Islam is a real threat and a “serious problem for our future”.
- Admitting terrorists will infiltrate the Syrian refugee program.
- Hillary’s poor health (collapsing, memory loss, drug research).
- Hillary took money from foreigners for campaign (illegal).
- Hillary says climate change activists should “get a life”.
- Hillary is pro-fracking, calls it “a gift”, despite what she publicly says.
- Referring to a “Shadow Government” that protects Hillary (FBI docs).
- List of reporters that Hillary wined and dined, including biggest journalists and pundits of CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, NY Times. Entire “interview” with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes is staged, reading word-for-word.
- Democrats using American lobbyists to money launder foreign donations illegally.
- The New York Times colluding with Hillary, allowing quote edits.
- Racist remarks about Blacks and Muslims.
- Tipped off by the State Department about Benghazi emails.
- Hillary’s staff admitting she is “tainted” and “really vulnerable” on corruption and bribery.
- Podesta’s very close friend at DOJ in charge of FBI re-opening email investigation, previously gave campaign “heads up”.
- Billionaire George Soros has influence over Hillary, ties to election fraud in systems used for U.S. voting.
- Clinton campaign refuses to report sexual harassment (then forwards complaint to harasser).
- CEO of Google (parent company) working for Hillary Campaign.
- Admitting Hillary did not use private server for security reasons (shows intent).
- Hillary Clinton “doesn’t seem to know what planet we are all living in at the moment”.
- Hillary’s team: She has “the worst judgment” and her “instincts” have led to many problems for campaign.
- Are there other emails that Hillary didn’t release to Congress? “Definitely”.
- Obama elevated Malaysia on the human rights list JUST to let Malaysia into TPP.
- Big media collusion email, working with reporters.
- Using female senator to conjure fake sexist claims against Bernie.
- Hillary campaign caught partaking in insider trading (illegal).
- Hillary Clinton bragged about being invited to Putin’s “Inner Sanctum”.
- Hillary needed to be reminded to NOT to discuss foreign policy intel over private email server.
- John Podesta’s password was p@sswOrd.
- Hillary Clinton had to be told when to smile during speeches.
- “Bernie needs to be ground to a pulp” and more.
- Disney, ABC head is colluding with Hillary’s campaign.
- Coordinating with SuperPACs, which is illegal.
- Hillary’s team admitting she lies a lot.
- Plotting to attack Obama because “his father was a Muslim”.
- Colluding over withholding Benghazi emails.
- Hillary plans to support the TPP.
- Entire “interview” with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes is staged, reading word-for-word.
- Hillary Clinton stole furniture from the State Department (FBI docs).
- Hillary told Tim Kaine back in July 2015 he would be VP.
- Hillary tweaks her policies based on donors’ wants.
- “…go through all the emails and pull the official ones”
- Hillary sends U.S. intelligence and war plans to Podesta’s hacked email.
- Hillary’s team admits to knowing of classified material in emails.
- NBC colluded with the Clinton campaign.
- Avoiding the press because of tough questions.
- Clinton Foundation did not pay for the services they received.
- Illegally coordinating with Priorities USA, a SuperPAC funded by George Soros.
- Conflict of interest: Bill was personally paid and received gifts from CGI sponsors.
- Man who ran ‘Bill Clinton Inc.’: “I’m also starting to worry that if this story gets out, we are screwed”.
- Podesta illegally has access to top secret information.
- Podesta connects to unsecure network where anyone could access.
- Hillary’s speechwriters: “I don’t mind the ‘backs of dead Americans’ because we need a bit of moral outrage.” (Benghazi)
- Admitting Hillary failed foreign policy.
- The AP colluding with the Hillary campaign.
- Hillary camp using “propaganda”.
- Hillary’s camp says she has a “character problem” and is “arrogant”.
- Staging fake anti-Trump protest, conspiring with Univision CEO.
- Meeting to go over Cheryl Mills’ testimony to FBI/Congress.
- Journalist talks strategy with Clinton staff and asks for permission to write article.
- Violating campaign finance law.
- Proof that ‘Correct the Record’ (SuperPAC) is directly coordinating with the Hillary campaign against federal campaign law.
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg in direct contact with the Hillary campaign.
- Hillary’s team working with hundreds of MSM news pundits.
- Admitting Obamacare isn’t working.
- Hillary tries to hide her tiny rallies.
- Hillary had a mole working on Biden’s team.
- John Oliver caught colluding with Hillary’s campaign.
- Politico’s Glenn Thrush colluding with Hillary’s campaign, admits to being a “hack”.
- “We are finishing up the next round of TV scripts”
- ‘The Huffington Post’ colluded with Hillary.
- Clinton campaign memorized their email cover-up script.
- Heavy press collusion over Cuba and Hillary’s health.
- Obama picked people in his administration from the suggestion list of CiTi bank advisor/Wall St shill.
H/t Thought Crime Radio