President Ebola and the She-Male

Mooch
Be honest.
If you didn’t already know the one on the left is named Michelle, wouldn’t you think that’s a man wearing a bad wig and a dress? LOL
See also:

Rate this post

Please follow and like us:
error0
 

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of
k2globalcommunicationsllc
Guest

Ok, but who is the prissy in the suit?

Untamed Blogger
Guest

Reblogged this on 3rdeyeviZion.

patrioticgofer
Guest

You guys are going to end up like Joan Rivers, if you keep putting too much truth out for people to read, y’know. ;o)

Ken
Guest
Ken

I like your information, but do you have to stoop to name calling and degradation?

MomofIV
Guest
MomofIV

Definitely looks like a dude, even the hips are high. Mooch looks more masculine in a dress than obama does in a suit.

Dr. Yvonne Kleine
Guest

I think the point is, that you don’t need to stoop to these kinds of comments when you are so obviously brilliant and have the facts on your side. When you call Michelle Obama a “she-male”, it makes you sound hateful, and fuels those who point to blogs like this one as extremist and crazy. I am a Christian. There is a better way to defeat our enemies, and that is with the truth, not innuendo and speculation. You have passion, intelligence and real fire and I admire your great courage. I hope you will accept my comments as a… Read more »

Son of the Rabbit People
Guest
Son of the Rabbit People

Just an observation, but doesn’t it look like a strong wind would blow the Prez over? I mean, he looks like he’s out of his element just walking…

MomofIV
Guest
MomofIV

I, do not speak for Dr. Eowyn, but this is my opinion. I appreciate that Dr. Eowyn expresses her opinions and is not afraid of the PC mob. Unfortunately, anyone who holds traditional Christian values today are considered “extremist and crazy”. If it quacks, has webbed feet and a bill, then it will be called it a duck. If it presents itself as female, yet is clearly male, then it will be called “she-male”. No one should be afraid to speak the truth without fearing they will sound “hateful”; that’s political correctness run amok. The truth is the truth. Jesus… Read more »

Andy Miller
Guest

I’m a sinner save by Grace but that doesn’t mean I can not tell the truth about the greatest Lie ever put on the American People! The male in the White House isn’t an American, 95% know it but only about 60% will say so and the other 40% want to be PC and promote the Lie! That person that spends our money like it was water isn’t a female, it just dresses like one, some of the time! Never has the person living with the man in our White House brought so much disgrace and shame to America, as… Read more »

AJ
Guest
AJ

Dr. Eowyn’s satirical portrayal of the Obamas is well within the long tradition of electioneering in the United States–which has employed mockery, satire, and truth delivered with “uncivil” brutality, to make a point that it was felt required making, in order to arouse somnolent voters who have used their ballots to bring the present occupant to the White House. Finding himself in something of the same circumstances, Thomas Jefferson did not hesitate to identify his opponents as presiding over government that he felt was nothing less than a “reign of witches.” In the course of the electioneering he, in turn,… Read more »

Dr. Yvonne Kleine
Guest

I get it now. Dr. Eowyn may not be criticized just like every other petty dictator. So sorry to have expressed a thought of my own. Only Dr. Eowyn and her slavish sycophants may express themselves here. Since you are all so bent on declaring her post “satire” or “sarcasm”, and since I would think that no one here has actually seen Mrs. Obama’s genitalia, there is another word you haven’t used, in print it’s called libel, spoken it is slander. The Bible forbids this, you good Christians, in case you’ve forgotten. Stick to facts Eowyn, in spite of your… Read more »