Post-Coronavirus Males

~ TD

Steven Broiles

Funny!

The thing is this strategy would probably work. At least for the next month or two

Jurist
Jurist

Hey TD,

Sorry to be a downer, but this kind of “humor” contributes to the wicked narrative that men today, especially White males, are a joke. “Men without chests” as Eowyn reminded us some months ago.

When I saw the title, I actually thought this post was going to show manly men being men after society remembers we need to make tough decisions in times of crisis.

Maybe next time.

Reply to  Jurist

Unfortunately “men” today, most of them, ARE a joke. They have allowed themselves to be unmanned and emasculated by the “wicked narrative” of feminism. The only decision real and honorable men need to make today is to carry on and ignore this utterly fake “crisis”

Reply to  Jurist

Hey, Jurist. Lighten up!
TD’s post is a joke, good grief.

But here’s a tribute to the real-men of America — the truckdrivers (some are women) who are keeping our grocery stores stocked with food and, yes, the much sought-after toilet paper:

Joseph Magil
Joseph Magil

I scored a case of TP last night! I’m going wife hunting today!

Reply to  Joseph Magil

LOL – I got 72 rolls that I’ve stored over the past several years – I’m gonna have women beating down my door! 😁

CalGirl
CalGirl
Reply to  Jackie Puppet

ROFLMAO. Joseph and Jackie…you two are tooooo funny! Anyone who can’t lighten up and revel in the humor of this (Jurist?) seriously needs a (loving/positive) intervention.

Ziggy
Ziggy

LOL
Thank you. Hope our FOTM gang and family are all well during this strenuous time <3

Cinderella Broom
Editor

Controllovirus has certainly changed the Kulture.

They could offer the TP in exchange for “favors”, image some chicks might pimp themselves out for Charmin.

Women could do the same, remember, some would use TP to stuff their bras!