Political elites in D.C. laughed at Jan. 6 March to Save America patriots

On January 6, 2021, as Congress critters convened in a joint session to certify the Electoral College’s votes for Joe Biden as the winner of last November’s presidential election, tens of thousands of patriots descended on Washington, DC, to protest the rampant election fraud that state governments and the courts, including the Supreme Court, simply refused to even investigate or give a hearing.

At about 1:00 p.m., some of the “March to Save America” broke into the Capitol building. Among them was Thomas Baranyi, 28, who eyewitnessed the shooting of 35-year-old Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt.

As reported by The Epoch Times, Baranyi told CBS affiliate WKRG: “We had stormed into the chambers inside and there was a young lady who rushed to the windows. A number of police and Secret Service were saying ‘get back, get down, get out of the way.’ She didn’t heed the call. And as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back, they shot her in the neck, and she fell back on me and started to say she was fine. It’s cool. And then she started moving weird and blood was coming out of her mouth and neck and nose. Just make sure people know, because this cannot stand anymore. This is wrong. They don’t represent anyone. Not Republican, Democrat, Independent, nobody. And now they’ll just, they’ll kill people.”

When asked to whom he was referring, Baranyi answered: “Police, congressmen and women, they don’t care. I mean, they think we’re a joke. $2,000 checks was a joke to them. You know, there’s people filming us, laughing at us as we marched down the street at the Department of Justice. There’s a man in the window laughing at us, filming us. And here it was a joke to them until we got inside and then all of a sudden guns came out. But I mean, we’re at a point now, it can’t be allowed to stand. We have to do something, people have to do something, because this could be you or your kids.”

NJ.com confirmed Baranyi’s identity with three women who served with him in the Peace Corps in Albania last year, and with Baranyi’s father that it was his son in a widely circulated video of the killing of Babbitt.

From a search I conducted using a paid people search engine, I can confirm that Thomas Baranyi is a real person.

See also:

12 days ago

A someone who has had to live thru night after night of Antifa rioting, burning, breaking, and yes, shooting . . .and NOTHING was done, until our President send in Federal Troops. We are now back to Antifa and their antics. Yet, all of a sudden–those who supposedly “work for us” call what happened in Washington, DC sedition. Why was it not sedition when far worse was done in other parts of the country. I grieve over this young woman whose life was taken–stolen, by some overzealous drittsekk. For Heaven’s sake, she was a 14 year veteran of our military.… Read more »

12 days ago
Reply to  Auntie Lulu

“I am beyond despondent over the fact that it would seem those in Washington, DC are strictly working for their own betterment…” Never a more accurate statement. When politicians get elected their #1 job is to start raising funds to get re-elected. #2 is to follow the rules to make sure The Swamp will support your re-election. #3 obtain federal funding for your district to tout the claim you are working for your “people.” It’s ALL a racket. They only work for themselves. I’m beyond cynical at this point after what I’ve seen since President Trump was elected. The Swamp/media/big… Read more »

11 days ago

DCG . . . You are absoluely correct. We the filthy, unwashed are just supposed to shut up and just keep paying our taxes and THEY will decide what is best for our nation.

joandarc
Editor
11 days ago
Reply to  Auntie Lulu

Ditto.

Kevin J Lankford
Kevin J Lankford
12 days ago

Just does not seem to occur to these political elite why there is a nearly impenetrable wall between the true patriotic citizens and the majority of the political aspiring. Truth is, I do not believe there has been an honestly elected political figure in, well, only God knows. I can only wonder why they seem so comfortable functioning behind armed protection from the very population they pretend to serve?

Our Constitution is simple, and as principled as mans’ mind can conceive. Only greed, corruption, and… pure evil, could cause such conflict.

12 days ago

You’ll notice in the video the numbers of armed riot police right on the stairway behind the protesters pushing on the heavily-barricaded doors. Did the SS shooter really think he needed to kill the 120lb woman pushing against that door with the gestapo Capitol police right behind her???

12 days ago

That was fishy AF. Something is rotten…

11 days ago

I honestly thought the riot-gear police *may* have been there to support the protesters; they were telling *them* to “Get back”, and motioning away from the doors as if to protect them (behind lines), all the while pointing their guns at the *doors*, behind which stood the armed plain-clothes security… crazy. The left is now DOXing folks like crazy, either for prosecution or to get them fired, harassed, etc. And it’s not just those who breached the buildings, and not even just those on Capitol Rotunda grounds! Just being in the Capitol that day has caused people a lot of… Read more »

11 days ago

Yeah, I know it was chaotic but, c’mon. The security at the WH is suppose to be professionals. All kinds of potential fubar moments in that scenario.

11 days ago

“potential fubar” may become my new favorite phrase of 2021… 😉

11 days ago

Check out this video. One of the “Trump” supporters/agitator changes clothes and doing fishy stuff right behind the police. This starts at about 3:20 mark or so. Japanese reporter states, upon her review of two videos, that this was coordinated actions.

Analysis of Ashli Babbit Video Suggests Coordinated Actions—Interview W. Masako Ganaha | Crossroads – YouTube

10 days ago

That’s crazy… never saw that extended version but had heard about Antifa boy this week already. And I think I love Masako. “Courtship of Eddie’s Father” memories.

Jen
Jen
11 days ago

Remember this “they work only for themselves”. We in the private sector are just an annoyance. Big Gov has never been our friend.

Bill steamkoch
Bill steamkoch
11 days ago

I watched this video with a heavy heart. Within about 30 seconds of this video I begun to cry, then balled my eyes out.

RFB tried to warn everyone and was laughed out.

Oh mighty Lord snd saviour I need you more then ever.
😥😥😥😥🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤

Last edited 11 days ago by Bill steamkoch
Grace
Grace
11 days ago

Hmm, Peace Corps, eh?

10 days ago

They have no idea that when we are trapped, the result is that we pray to the living God, and that He in turn answers. A few years ago when driving through DC I was startled at the spiritual nature of some of the people. In Boston we drive slowly to give pedestrians room and the pedestrians acknowledge it. In DC there was a woman who I stopped for, as I would for a pedestrian. She looked to be 70 years old, but had a flint hard spirit about her, an evil arrogance, like nothing I had ever seen. It… Read more »

Last edited 10 days ago by TrailDust