Want to see what a satanist looks like?
Take a good look at the fat middle-aged man in the black-&-tan striped polo shirt in the pic below.
His name is Marcus Jay Shapiro, a rabid supporter of the abortion mill Planned Parenthood.
At an El Centro City Council meeting on March 4, 2015, Shapiro was asked to leave the meeting for threatening a pro-life pastor. Shapiro yelled “Hail Satan!” as he was being escorted out by police.
El Centro is a city in the far southeastern corner of California, near San Diego and the Mexican city of Mexicali. A charter city, El Centro owns the local hospital El Centro Regional Medical Center. The members of the City Council are also the Community Development Commission and the Redevelopment Agency governing board.
Note: A charter city is a city in which the governing system is defined by the city’s own charter document rather than by state, provincial, regional or national laws.
On her blog Saynsumthn, Carole Novielli recounts what happened at the meeting.
Some 2,000 people attended the El Centro Council meeting, most of them angry that the El Centro Regional Hospital had signed a transfer agreement for Planned Parenthood to open an abortion clinic — without any public input.
Christ Community Church pastor Walter Colace called the hospital’s decision an “act of betrayal.”
Also speaking before the council was David Gibbs, an attorney for the Alliance Defending Freedom and president of the National Center for Life and Liberty. During his speech, Gibbs said Marcus Shapiro had threatened pastor Colace and asked the city council to have Shapiro removed from the meeting.
Gibbs’ accusation is confirmed by members of Christ Community Church at the meeting who said they had eyewitnessed Shapiro saying vulgar things to the pastor, repeatedly using the F word.
You can hear Shapiro yelling “Hail Satan” at the 2:43 mark in the video clip below:
On the YouTube site of the video, Shapiro was the first to leave comments, insisting that he had not threatened anyone that he believes “Satan is fake.” He also wrote a comment on Novielli’s blog, directed at David Gibbs, spewing another vulgarity while denying that he had threatened anyone at the meeting.
Marcus Shapiro’s Facebook page shows him to be a supporter of Planned Parenthood. More than that, among his photos is this satanic pic:
Novielli points out that the use of the “Hail Satan” mantra is not new to abortion supporters. During heated abortion debates in the Texas legislature, pro-aborts in the Texas Capitol were chanting “HAIL SATAN,” as well:
- Here a pro-choicer used a sign that said “Hail Satan, Abort Everyone.”
- Here a pro-choicer left an abortion clinic using the devilish chant.
- Planned Parenthood accepts donations earmarked for aborting black babies
- Abortion accounts for 94% of Planned Parenthood’s for-profit business
- Planned Parenthood: No need to tell sex partners you have AIDS
- Planned Parenthood promotes sadomasochism as harmless fun
- Calif. high school students taught sex toys & porn by Planned Parenthood
- Corporate donors to Planned “Parenthood” abortion-mill
- Kansas Episcopal Church celebrates 42 years of abortion with fundraiser for Planned Parenthood
- Planned Abortionhood pimps for Obama