Steven Ertelt reports for LifeNews, Dec. 30, 2014, that Dr. Timothy F. Liveright, a former abortionist at Planned Parenthood (PP) of Delaware, has been hired by a PP affiliate in California to continue his baby-killing.
Last year, Liveright almost lost his medical licence because of medical misconduct and filthy conditions at his PP clinics in Dover and Wilmington, Delaware.
In February 2014, Operation Rescue was the first to reveal an alarming trend of abortion-related medical emergencies at the Wilmington PP clinic. In March, Operation Rescue also released video footage of an attack on a peaceful pro-life grandmother at the same location, which went viral and was shown on national news programs before being removed by Youtube.com. That event drew national attention to the abortion clinic and prompted two clinic employees, Jayne Mitchell-Werbrich and Joyce Vasikonis, to come forward and describe before the Delaware Legislature the horrific conditions, negligent practices, and sexual harassment that existed at that clinic — conditions that were no different than those inside Kermit Gosnell’s squalid “House of Horrors” in Philadelphia.
- Gosnell’s murder trial reveals horrific conditions at abortion clinic
- BREITBART on the Gosnell Horror
- Gosnell verdict: Guilty of 3 counts of 1st degree murder!
Liveright was accused by the former PP workers of sexual harassment and slapping women on the leg during abortions. Patients’ lives were put at risk by unsanitary practices and other deficiencies. The Delaware Attorney General called Liveright a “clear and immediate danger to the public” and accused him of incompetence and negligence in five procedures in February and March 2014, including:
- over-sedating patients
- performing unnecessary suction procedures
- failing to properly assess patients
- failure to properly administer oxygen, causing at least one perforation during surgery
- failing to properly supervise resident physicians during procedures
- failing to act with due competence and diligence to avoid unnecessary complications, resulting in patients requiring emergency hospital treatment.
According to RN Jayne Mitchell-Werbrich, who worked at Liveright’s PP clinics in Dover and Wilmington for 3½ months in 2012, those clinics were like “stepping into a medical twilight zone.” “Nothing was right,” the nurse explained. “No drug guidelines, unsterile surgical technique, improperly cleaned instruments and rooms, and inadequately trained staff.”
But the worst offense of all was the clinic’s premier abortionist, Timothy Liveright — an abortionist circuit rider who lived in the Allentown, Pennsylvania, area, but would fly himself to Delaware in his own private plane every week.
Mitchell-Werbrich recounted that Liveright leered at the bodies of patients (as well as staff members) in a sexual kind of way, and that he sang a Jesus hymn to one patient during her abortion:
“Jesus, Ohhhhh Jesus, take the sinners down the river, Ohhhh Jesus.”
To avoid losing his medical license, in April 2013, Liveright sent a letter to the Division of Professional Regulation, saying he had “retired from practicing medicine in Delaware and [had] no intentions of ever seeking practice there in the future.”
But that was a ruse.
Liveright has resurfaced in California.
According to former repentant Planned Parenthood abortion facility manager Abby Johnson, Liveright is now working as an abortion provider in San Jose, California, for the largest Planned Parenthood affiliate — Planned Parenthood Mar Monte.
Johnson urges us to go to this website to make a complaint to The Medical Board of California about this dangerous physician practicing in their state.
- Abortion sickos: If only Mary had aborted Jesus
- Abortion accounts for 94% of Planned Parenthood’s for-profit business
- NYC’s tanning salons inspected more regularly than abortion clinics
- Woman who provided 65,000 abortions calls killing of unborn a ‘sacrament’ and a ‘blessing’
- Warren Buffet gives $millions for abortions