There’s a website called peopleofwalmart.com, to which readers can send — and get published — candid photos they’ve taken of odd-looking shoppers in various Wal-Marts across the U.S.
Periodically I go on the website to cull pictures for my “People of Walmart” posts on FOTM (scroll down to bottom of this post for our collection). I do them as a way to chronicle how Americans have lost our sense of self-respect and propriety. Too many of us don’t make even a minimum effort at pulling ourselves together before we go out of our homes, but instead parade our slovenly appearances for the world to see.
I had not done a People of Walmart post for over half a year. Time for a new one!
- People of Walmart: The assault-&-battery edition
- People of Walmart: The Fashion Edition
- People of Walmart goes to Spain
- People of Walmart: The end days edition
- People of Walmart: The very scary backboobs edition
- People of Walmart: The really really really gross edition
- The Fall of America – in one pic
- People of Walmart Go to the Beach: The Guys and ? Edition
- People of Walmart Go to the Beach: The Gals Edition
- “Imagine seeing this at your Walmart…
- The ‘What’s That?’ Edition
- Another Tranny Edition!
- The Clown Edition
- Another Hair Edition
- The Cheeky-Short-Shorts Edition
- The Moral Abyss Edition
- The No-Pants Edition
- The Pets Edition
- The I’m-Delusional Edition
- The I’m-So-Sexy Edition
- The Tranny Edition
- The Lowriders Edition
- The She-Forgot-Her-Pants Edition
- The Hair Edition