There’s a website called peopleofwalmart.com, to which readers can send — and get published — candid photos they’ve taken of odd-looking shoppers in various Wal-Marts across the U.S.
Periodically I go on the website to cull pictures for my “People of Walmart” posts on FOTM (scroll down to bottom of this post for our collection). I do them as a way to chronicle how Americans have lost our sense of self-respect and propriety. Too many of us don’t make even a minimum effort at pulling ourselves together before we go out of our homes, but instead parade our slovenly appearances for the world to see.
By now, the term “People of Walmart” has taken on a meaning that goes beyond Wal-Mart stores, referring in general to men and women whose appearances make us reach for a bottle of sanitizing eye-bleach and, sometimes, mind-bleach as well.
I came across this pic (below) today while wandering the Internet.
It’s not just Americans who are Walmartians! They have them in Spain as well. LOL
I’m just relieved we are spared a frontal view.
See FOTM’s “People of Walmart” posts:
- People of Walmart: The end days edition
- People of Walmart: The very scary backboobs edition
- People of Walmart: The really really really gross edition
- The Fall of America – in one pic
- People of Walmart Go to the Beach: The Guys and ? Edition
- People of Walmart Go to the Beach: The Gals Edition
- “Imagine seeing this at your Walmart…
- The ‘What’s That?’ Edition
- Another Tranny Edition!
- The Clown Edition
- Another Hair Edition
- The Cheeky-Short-Shorts Edition
- The Moral Abyss Edition
- The No-Pants Edition
- The Pets Edition
- The I’m-Delusional Edition
- The I’m-So-Sexy Edition
- The Tranny Edition
- The Lowriders Edition
- The She-Forgot-Her-Pants Edition
- The Hair Edition