Fabio and Gabriel are Indian ringneck parakeet brothers born one year apart.
Watch them conduct a full-length conversation, saying each other’s names, asking “How are you doing,” interspersed with smacky kisses.
They even say “thank you” after being kissed!
See als0 our other bird posts! —
- Creation: A starling named Oliver
- Janie, the house finch
- Creation: Birds know a storm is coming
- The Amazing Murmur of Starlings
- Grateful crows bring gifts to girl who feeds them
- Partners in crime: birds steal food for dogs
- Man rescues dog, who rescues a tiny hummingbird
- Hummingbirds take a bath
Better than Drudge Report. Check out Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative frontpage founded by ex-military!