Let me ask the male readers of FOTM:
Under what circumstances would you ever wear a tiara? — an unmistakably girly tiara?
Obama did just that in a photo-op last May.
But the photo wasn’t released until Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, 2014, when chief White House photographer Pete Souza posted it to Instagram.
ABC News reports that the photo shows the President of the United States of America wearing a tiara alongside a group of Girl Scouts from Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Back in April, Obama adamantly had refused to try on a custom-fit helmet presented to him by the Navy football team. The POS said at the time, “Here’s the general rule: You don’t put stuff on your head if you’re president. That’s politics 101. You never look good wearing something on your head.”
The next month, in May, Obama broke his own “general rule” by donning a tiara in a group photo with Girl Scouts.
Then his chief photog chose Christmas Eve to release the pic, the timing of which is noteworthy.
- Joan Rivers: We all know Obama is gay and Michelle is a tranny
- Newsweek calls Obama “first gay president”
- Obama’s Clear Nail Polish Set Off Gaydar
- Washington Insider: Obama Member of Chicago Gay Man’s Club
- Follow-Up On Obama Gay Club Exposé
- Obama’s Gay Sex Romps with Larry Sinclair
- Woman who knew Obama in high school says he’s a transvestite
- Hillary Well Aware of Obama’s Gay Activities
- Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up
- Another of Obama’s gay young men died mysteriously
- Obama’s Nanny Was a Gay Transvestite