The POS is in The Netherlands, to attend the 2014 Nuclear Security Summit.
He spoke at a press conference, in which he prattled on about America’s “core values” of “checks and balances,” “privacy,” “rule of law” and “individual rights.”
At the end of his
little speech lies, only ONE person in the audience clapped.
Even the Europeans are no longer buying his crap.
Checks and balances? Obama must be referring to:
- Obama said to Senate Demonrats on January 14: “I’ll act with or without Congress”
- Obama in his State of the Union address on Jan. 29, 2014: “So wherever and whenever I can take steps without legislation … that’s what I’m going to do … I’ll act on my own.”
Privacy? Does Obama mean these?:
- “2013: The end of privacy in America” – on the NSA’s massive surveillance of every phone call, email, and credit card transaction.
- “Pres. Lucifer’s minions can watch you at home via your webcam”
Individual rights? Was Obama referring to these?:
- “Do you love freedom? Obama’s just designated you a terrorist”
- “Obama signs UN gun control treaty”
- “Psychiatrist confirms Obama’s plan to confiscate guns from military vets”
- “US military gives itself authority to police America without permission”
- “Groups & individuals targeted by Obama’s IRS witchhunt”
- “US Army targets Tea Party movement as extremists in 2016 civil war scenario”
- “Obama’s secret DOJ memo on killing US citizens”
- “Pentagon: Protests are ‘low level terrorism’”
H/t Gateway Pundit