A very large black woman loses it after a convenience store denied her EBT card.
Watch her scream and yell as she sweeps merchandise off the shelves and throw food around.
Finally, three men strong-armed her and threw her out of the store.
EBT card or Electronic Benefits Transfer card is a personal debit card used by food stamp recipients to purchase authorized items like food and basic necessities.
Although EBT cards are supposed to be used only to buy food, I’ve seen thrift (clothing) stores that accept EBT cards. Even worse, EBT cards have been used for marijuana, gambling, strip clubs, and sex toys. See:
- Food Stamps Used to Buy Lobsters and Steaks
- Food stamps abuse: Get lingerie, dildos & pasties with your EBT card in Louisiana
- Welfare parasites can buy marijuana with food stamps
- Colorado’s welfare parasites spent taxpayer dollars in strip clubs, casinos, and amusement parks
- Welfare abuse: $7,000 balance on Texas food stamp card
- 1/3 of U.S. population now receive federal food assistance (2013)
- 20% of US households are on food stamps (2012)
- Culture of Dependency: 1 of 5 in Michigan on Food Stamps
H/t TruNews and FOTM‘s Hadenoughalready.