Obama’s worst nightmare is just beginning.
Today, Obama’s Worst Nightmare — the matter to Obama’s anti-matter — will announce he’s running for the presidency in 2012.
He is Herman Cain, the conservative black American who has done more and has more qualifications than the former community organizer in the White House. Except for his skin color, Cain is everything the community organizer is not. Cain is:
- A businessman, the former chairman and CEO of Godfather’s Pizza.
- Has financial acumen, being a former deputy chairman (1992–94) and chairman (1995–96) of the civilian board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Has military experience, being a U.S. Navy veteran who had worked on ballistics;
- Is genuinely brainy, with a B.A. in Mathematics from Morehouse College in 1967, and a M.S. in Computer Science from Purdue University in 1971. And Cain has the college records to prove it!
- Is certifiably Christian — a Baptist;
- Has no need of a ghost writer (Bill Ayers) for his memoir: Cain authored four books — Leadership is Common Sense (1997), Speak as a Leader (1999), CEO of SELF (October 2001), and They Think You’re Stupid (May 2005) — and writes a newspaper column distributed by North Star Writers Group;
- Has genuine working-class roots, being the son of Luther and Lenora Cain, a chauffeur and cleaner, respectively; and
More important than these differences in background, Cain is a true Conservative:
- He favors a smaller government with fewer regulatory powers and less legislation, which means lower taxes;
- He supports the Fair Tax, replacing all federal personal and corporate income taxes with a national consumption tax of 23%, while remaining revenue neutral;
- He wants a gold standard and is not opposed to auditing the Federal Reserve System;
- He is pro-life and opposes abortion, and favors defunding the
abortionmurder mill Planned Parenthood;
- He wants to introduce more competition and choice into America’s broken educational system, and favors school vouchers and charter schools;
- He wants Obamacare repealed, and using the free market to reform America’s broken health care system.
- He believes that marriage is between a man and a woman and is against same sex marriage.
- He favors offshore drilling and drilling in ANWR.
- On foreign policy, Cain supports Israel; believes that the US should aid Israel in defending itself; and opposes appeasement of America’s enemies, such as North Korea.
- Most importantly, Cain respects the Constitution and favors appointing Justices who would abide by the most important law of the land by not inventing new rules.
And, unlike the community organizer squatting in the White House, 65-year-old Cain is born in the United States — in Memphis, Tennessee, of two U.S. citizens — and has the long-form birth certificate to prove it!
Chelsea Shelling reports for World Net Daily, May 19, 2011:
An American success story and tea-party favorite who could be Obama’s “worst nightmare” tells WND he will make a “very important announcement” to the nation in less than 48 hours.
“I feel God’s hand in this decision that I’m going to announce on Saturday, May 21, in Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park at high noon,” Herman Cain, an Atlanta radio talk-show host, former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza and 2004 Senate seeker, told WND. “We’re expecting more than 5,000 people to be there at the announcement rally.”
An invitation on his presidential exploratory committee website notes that Cain will share “his final decision about a potential run for the White House in 2012.” His announcement will be broadcast live on his website.
Hinting at a launch of a 2012 campaign, Cain said, “People are starting to see through the broken promises, the failed policies and lack of leadership of President Obama.
Read the rest of the WND article here!
H/t beloved fellow Tina and my dear friend Bill.
Please go to Herman Cain’s website and tell him you support him. Donate to his 2012 presidential campaign. Donate generously!