Do you remember all those anti-Zimmerman Black protests in the aftermath of the Feb. 26, 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin, in Sanford, Florida? Here’s an account (in green) from my post of March 26, 2012:
How the shooting became a racist cause célèbre:
The shooting death of Trayvon Martin has ignited into a racial conflagration, with George Zimmerman and Sanford law enforcement being accused of racism. Zimmerman is accused of racially profiling Martin. Allegations were also made that the Sanford police were protecting Zimmerman. Thousands of people attended rallies around the country to demand Zimmerman’s arrest,including a gathering on March 22 of “civil rights leaders” including Al Sharpton, Martin Luther King III, Dick Gregory, and others. A petition by the left-wing Change.org has gathered more than 1.3 million signatures demanding Zimmerman’s arrest. The NAACP sent a letter to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder stating that they “have no confidence that, absent federal oversight, the Sanford Police Department will devote the necessary degree of care to its investigation” and requesting that personnel be detailed to Sanford to review the case without bias. Many people, from self-styled civil rights leaders to public officials, are piling on with incendiary comments and statements about the shooting. They include:
- Al Sharpton, one of the most outspoken activists in the Martin case, has devoted entire hour of his MSNBC show “PoliticsNation” to coverage of the shooting and interviews with Martin’s parents. On March 22, he participated in a rally in Sanford, Florida with Martin’s family and friends. CNN’s media watchdog Howard Kurtz questions Sharpton’s role as both reporter and activist.
- Jesse Jackson, who called Trayvon a “martyr” and said “blacks are under attack.”
- And Barack Obama, who on March 23, briefly addressed the Martin killing in response to a reporter’s question. Obama said, “Obviously, this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through. And when I think about this boy, I think about my own kids…. If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” Imagine if a white President had said that about a white victim of a black shooting!
The racist New Black Panther Party has offered a $10,000 reward for the capture of George Zimmerman. On the steps of Sanford City Hall, New Black Panthers (NBP) handed out “wanted dead or alive” fliers that had Zimmerman’s picture. When asked whether he was inciting violence, NBP leader Mikhail Muhammad replied defiantly saying: “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.” The bounty announcement came moments after NBP members called for the mobilization of 10,000 black men to capture Zimmerman. Muhammad said members of his group would search for Zimmerman themselves in Maitland and Jacksonville — where Zimmerman had worked before the shooting.
Thanks to the nonpartisan watchdog group Judicial Watch, we now know that President Lucifer’s Department of Justice (DOJ) is behind those protests.
There is a secret “large and growing” division within the DOJ, called the Community Relations Service (CRS), whose “job” is to “train protesters” on the ground for the purpose of fomenting unrest — all paid for by taxpayers. Here’s Judicial Watch’s synopsis of its report titled, “DOJ sends secret “peacekeepers” where Trayvon Martin was killed,” July 10, 2013: Judicial Watch, Inc. (Judicial Watch) on April 24, 2012 launched an investigation into the Trayvon Martin case based on reports that the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) had sent a secret team of “peacekeepers” to Sanford, Florida, where Martin was shot on February 26, 2012 after wandering in a gated community after dark. George Zimmerman, a resident of the community and its neighborhood watch captain, is currently on trial for Martin’s death though he maintains he acted in self-defense. Records obtained by Judicial Watch in response to local, state and federal public records requests show that the so-called peacekeepers are part of a large and growing division within DOJ called the Community Relations Service (CRS). Though CRS purports to spot and quell racial tensions nationwide before they arise, the documents obtained by Judicial Watch show the group actively worked to foment unrest, spending thousands of taxpayer dollars on travel and hotel rooms to train protestors throughout Florida. The peacekeepers also met with officials of the Republican National Convention, scheduled for several months later in Tampa, to warn them to expect protests in connection with Martin’s death.
- CRS employee spent $1,142.84 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 25-28, 2012 “to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies”;
- CRS employee spent $751.60 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 30-April 1, 2012 “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31”;
- CRS employee spent $1,307.40 to travel to Sanford, Florida from April 3-12, 2012 “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford”;
- CRS employee spent $672.24 to travel to Tampa, Florida from April 18-20, 2012 “to meet with RNC official related to possible protests and demonstrations during the RNC”
In response to a Florida Sunshine Law request to the City of Sanford, Judicial Watch also obtained an audio recording of a “community meeting” held at Second Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church in Sanford on April 19, 2012. The meeting, which opens with a gospel hymn and organ music, is reported to have led to the official ouster of Sanford’s Police Chief Bill Lee. A week earlier, a group calling themselves the “Dream Defenders” had barricaded the entrance to the police department demanding he be fired for failing to file murder charges against Zimmerman. The church meeting produced a nine-point plan, the main demand being the firing of Chief Lee.
~End of Judicial Watch synopsis~
Below are some of the documents obtained by Judicial Watch which provide evidence of the black (no pun intended) hand of Pres. Lucifer in the anti-Zimmerman protests.
1. CRS Travel Voucher Summary for 3-31-2012 (click to enlarge!):
Under Item 5 “Itinerary” is this “Description” (circled red below): On March 30-March 31, 2012, CRS was in Sanford, FL to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.
2. CRS Travel Voucher Summary for 3-25-2012 (click to enlarge!):
Under Item 5 “Itinerary” is this “Description” (circled red below): On March 25-28, 2012, CRS was in Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.
3. CRS Travel Voucher Summary for 4-11-2012 (Click image to enlarge!):
Under Item 5 “Itinerary” is this “Description” (circled red below): On April 11-12, 2012, CRS was in Sanford, FL to provide technical assistance for preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17 year old African American male. You can see other DOJ legal documents obtained by Judicial Watch by going here.
The Director of CRS is Grande H. Lum, who has a B.A. from the University of California at Berkeley, and a J.D. from Obama’s alma mater, Harvard Law School. Before joining CRS, Lum was a clinical professor at the University of California Hastings School of the Law, where he directed its Center for Negotiation and Dispute Resolution. Here’s an organizational flow-chart of CRS (think of all the cushy bureaucrats with big salaries all paid by taxpayers!): The DOJ website refers to its Community Relations Service as “America’s Peacemaking Agency” and describes its mission as follows: The Community Relations Service is the Department’s “peacemaker” for community conflicts and tensions arising from differences of race, color, and national origin. Created by the Civil Rights Act of 1964, CRS is the only Federal agency dedicated to assist State and local units of government, private and public organizations, and community groups with preventing and resolving racial and ethnic tensions, incidents, and civil disorders, and in restoring racial stability and harmony.
“Working” marches, demonstrations, and rallies is now called “peacemaking.” God help us.