Here are some anomalies that I am sure people will ask questions about.
• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document’s safety paper be so seamless?
• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?
• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?
• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.
• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?
• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?
• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: it is spelled “Ukulele.”
Please examine both these birth certificates, notice the date of birth on the bottom one , Aug 5, 1961 and then notice the birth certicate number at the top under Department of Health, 61 10637. Now look at Obama’s, DOB Aug 4, 1961 and then the birth certificate number 61 10641. Now I am not an expert but why would a birth that took place a day before the other one have a higher birth certificate number, just asking.
Tom in NC