Obama the Antithesis of America
By Tom in NC
Obama cares nothing for this country, the extent of his concern is where he will take his next vacation or which golf course he will tee off on. Our country is in the middle of the worst economic downturn since the great depression:
- Unemployment over 10%(perhaps as high as 17%).
- Rising inflation.
- Record debt and deficits.
Since taking office Obama’s foreign policy has consisted of:
- Apologizing to our enemies and dictators around the world for “American aggression”.
- Embracing our enemies.
- Giving lip service to our allies.
- Turning his back on Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East.
As far as domestic policy is concerned, Obama has been and is a miserable failure:
- Record number of bank failures.
- Failed attempts at stimulating the economy.
- Funneling taxpayer money into union coffers.
- Government takeover of healthcare.
- Refusing to secure our borders.
- Rising gas prices do to his moratoriums on domestic oil drilling.
Everyday I search for some little crumb of positivity about the direction that Obama is taking this country, and I find zip, zero, nada. His idea of change has hurt the American people in previously unimagined ways, and is systematically undoing the very fabric of American exceptionalism.
In 2008 the people of this country became enthralled with a man who made lofty promises and preached hope and change, what we got were lies, economic ruin and rabid anti-Americanism.
One thing we should all keep in mind is that Obama is not the first poltician to promise change, others came before him like Hitler and Pol Pot, and we all know outcome of those regimes.