On January 21, 2009, his first day in office, Obama said: “Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.”
Alas, that was a lie because on that same day Obama implemented and signed into law Executive Order 13489, which sealed all his records and documents.
This morning, after more than two years of speculations and countless lawsuits asking for his original long-form birth certificate, Obama finally released it. It remains to be seen whether the birth certificate is authentic.
In the meantime, since Obama said this morning that he wants the “side shows” and “carnival barkers” to stop “distracting” Americans from the country’s many “real” and serious problems, we urge him to live up to his promise of transparency and release the following documents:
- Marriage license of Obama’s parents, Barack Obama Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham.
- Obama’s Baptism certificate.
- Obama’s Punahou Kindergarten school records.
- Marriage license of Stanley Ann Dunham and Obama’s Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro.
- Obama’s adoption records (by Lolo Soetoro).
- Obama’s passport from Indonesia (he had to have one to attend school in Indonesia).
- Obama’s Social Security number and an explanation why it has a Connecticut 3-digit prefix.
- Obama’s Occidental College records.
- Obama’s U.S. passport or whatever passport he used to enter Pakistan.
- Obama’s Columbia University records and senior thesis.
- Obama’s LSAT (Law School Admission Test) scores.
- Obama’s Harvard Law School records.
- Obama’s Harvard Law Review articles.
- Obama’s real Selective Service Registration, not the forgery: https://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/004431print.html.
- Obama’s medical records (not the brief one-page statement saying he is “healthy”).
- Obama’s Illinois Bar Exam records.
- Obama’s Illinois law practices client list and billing records.
- Obama’s Illinois State Senate schedule and records.
- List of countries Obama visited outside the United States before 2008.
- Document showing Obama repatriated to the U.S. from his Indonesian citizenship. Without repatriation, Obama is not a U.S. citizen, natural born or otherwise.
Lastly, I quote from Stephen Tonchen’s “Obama Presidential Eligibility: An Introductory Primer“:
35. If President Obama’s birth certificate shows conclusively that he was born in Hawaii, would it end the eligibility controversy?
Most certainly not! President Obama has stated publicly that his father was not a U.S. citizen. According to the birthers’ understanding of American history, if his father was not a U.S. citizen, President Obama cannot be a Constitutional natural born citizen, regardless of where he was born. If President Obama was born in Hawaii, he could be regarded as a statutory natural born citizen, but he would not necessarily be a Constitutional natural born citizen (See Question 9: Statutory natural born citizen). Regardless of what his birth certificate says, Obama’s presidential eligibility will never be settled or resolved, until the Supreme Court decides whether the U.S.-born children of non-U.S.-citizen parents are Constitutional natural born citizens.
See also my post of April 25, 2011, “By US Senate’s Definition, Obama is Ineligible – Not a Natural Born Citizen”.