Obama has man boobs

As is his wont, Obama has vacationed in Hawaii every Christmas-New Year.

Do you remember this pic of him taken in Hawaii during Christmas 2008, which sent the Left swooning?

This year is no different.

Obama, 58, has been vacationing in Hawaii since mid-December.

On January 2, 2020, shirtless, wearing a pair of black swimming trunks, he was pictured paddleboarding in the Pacific Ocean with a member of the Secret Service in a kayak close behind. (Daily Mail)

In the 11 years since the “swooning” pic, Obama has developed man boobs.

I reckon his man boobs are the equivalent of a woman’s A-cup.

To be sure, I scoured the net for images of man boobs and found these, which the website Healthy bodylife calls “saggy man boobs”:

America! What a country!

Only in America do we have a former President with man boobs, and a former First Lady, with genitalia swinging in “his” pants.

What’s that swinging in Michelle Obama’s pants?

See also:

Alma
Alma

For sure, I’m not seen a man and a woman in those takes. What’s up with Obongo’s boobs? Do those boobs make Obongo a transgender and Mike a transgender? Are they both queers or are they lesbians? Is Obongo finally coming out of the closet? Obongo is not the athletic type, I read his close friend, a big “hunk” the one always seen by his side……hmmmm, does he know something we don’t? Time will tell, nothing’s hidden in God’s little acre. Btw, those are uuuuuugly boobs, Obongo’s that is.

He could be transitioning so technically those might not be man boobs but rather new womyn boobs. He wouldn’t have far to go in any case, having always been in the dizzy queen/light in the loafers category. Let us endeavor to take care not to misgender The Black Messiah, that’s against the law. Can’t be too careful in these enlightened times. So he spent his vacay splashing around on his paddleboard with a Secret Service kayak close by to keep him “safe”. What a man. Ewww..

She,Her,Mrs
She,Her,Mrs

He has boobs, Michael has balls, and they are both D!CK$ with black evil hearts👿

Reply to  She,Her,Mrs

Dicks at least serve a purpose, especially when there’s a patch of woods nearby but no bathrooms. Other functions as well. Unlike these two worthless money-sucking miscreants

greenworxx
greenworxx

Since the POS is not overweight, the cause of man boobs like his are usually due to smoking a LOT of pot, which he did starting in high school and may still be doing. He started snorting cocaine way back then too, but cocaine doesn’t cause man boobs. He’s sporting AA’s in my opinion. I wonder if they bounce when he runs. He should wear a sports bra to control the jiggle.

Reply to  greenworxx

They used to say that back in the day, that heavy use of weed could cause gynecomastia. I still think “he” is transitioning, in this case from female to male and not having much success. Kinda stuck in between. While Moose is going the other way

Yuck!

Alma
Alma

These two bastards violated the White House, low life!

I thought he’d have to be a MAN to have man-boobs…..

I got manboobs myself, so I can’t poke fun at him this time…

Wait a minute! Sure I can! Even though I’m in shape (barrel is still a shape!).

Since they’re no longer in the White House, Barry can finally start his transition to become Barbara.

Him and Michael must be swapping’ implants.

Nathan
Nathan

That looks like a ankle braclet on Obamas right ankle?
Does any one else believe tjat.