NY business owner to bureaucrat: You need to have compassion in the parking lot

Good for this guy! Time to stand up to the tyranny.

Get a warrant or GTFO!

the truth of god
the truth of god
13 days ago

a goverment hack with compassion?? oxymoron question

Marc
Marc
13 days ago

One of the few times,,proud to live in Buffalo.

13 days ago

👍🏻 👏🏻

13 days ago

If I had a twitter account, I’d follow Steve Inman – he has some terrific and funny stuff.

13 days ago

I enjoyed that! Thanks!

GomeznSA
GomeznSA
12 days ago

Key comment from the ‘health inspector’ – anonymous complaint. THAT is what we are facing – nameless/faceless (even with masks) snitches and as the owner pointed out – we are not allowed to face them.

Last edited 12 days ago by GomeznSA
JayJay
JayJay
12 days ago
Reply to  GomeznSA

Even more inspiring, his comment to the bitch worried about his health!!

12 days ago
Reply to  GomeznSA

It’s the same now (for years) with accusations of sexual assault/rape (the two are often used interchangeably since the FBI re-defined “rape”) at colleges & universities. That’s how they get such crazy high numbers/percentages of women “raped” while at school. Definitions… Get accused? No right to face your accuser or even know her identity. No real right to a trial or due process. Just pack your bags, get branded or even go to jail, and see your life in higher education stop. No, it didn’t effect me or anyone I knew, but it’s real. Watch “Full Measure” with Sharyl Attkisson… Read more »

JayJay
JayJay
12 days ago

I just shared that on several sites I frequent daily.
Made my day, so now, this is on several sites–spread it!!
Don’t use FB or twitter?? Neither do I–email it!!!

12 days ago

We’re going to be seeing scenes like this often in our immediate future. The countdown starts.

Lana
Lana
11 days ago

I saw comments on the twitter feed about having compassion for the poor people like the inspector and cop trying to do their job. Sorry, they can stand down for BLM but they can’t stand down for a poor broke and honest business owner whose taxes are paying their salary?