Some time along the way, when we weren’t looking, America’s pop and consumer culture became suffused with satanism.
Monster Energy is an energy drink introduced in April 2002 by Hansen Natural Corp. (HANS), a company that is known for supporting many extreme sports events such as BMX, Motocross, skateboarding and snowboarding, as well as eSports. Monster Energy promotes a number of music bands around the world, like Asking Alexandria, The Word Alive, Maximum the Hormone and Shinedown.
The regular Monster Energy flavor comes in a black can with a green tear-shaped M logo, suggestive of the claw marks made by a monster. But as the nice Christian lady in the video below explains:
- The logo of Monster energy drink is not the English alphabet M, but the Hebrew script for 666.
- The cross inside the letter O in Monster is not about Jesus Christ, but rather the Anti-Christ.
Hansen’s Natural Sodas have been a natural soda brand in Southern California for the past 30 years. In the 1930s, Hubert Hansen and his three sons began selling juice to film studios and retailers in Southern California under the Hansen’s name. The company became Hansen’s Juices, and later The Fresh Juice Company of California. The company filed for bankruptcy in 1988, was acquired by the blandly-named California CoPackers Corporation, and renamed Hansen Beverage Company. On January 5, 2012, shareholders agreed to change the name of the company from Hansen’s Natural to Monster Beverage Corporation. On November 10, 2008, distribution of the Monster Energy and Monster Java products was turned over to Coca-Cola Enterprises.
There are now 34 different drinks under the Monster umbrella in North America including its core Monster Energy line, Java Monster, Extra Strength, Import, Rehab and Muscle Monster.
So unless you want to celebrate satanism, if you’re buying Monster Energy drinks or other Monster products, STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
H/t FOTM’s Russ T. and CSM
- Are energy drinks safe?
- Dollar store sells “Evilstick” to kids with image of self-cutting she-demon
- Shoes for teens with satanic Baphomet symbol
- Kmart goes Illuminati Satanic
- Mercedes-Benz’s Satanic commercial
- Movie promises a prize to those who convert to Satanism
- Now it’s dog rape. When Obama became president, did a door to Hell open?