Michael Bloomberg tries to define “assault weapon”

Gun-grabber Michael Bloomberg is apparently going to get in on the 2020 presidential race.

Can you imagine someone like this being in charge of our country?

h/t Twitchy

Unfortunately I can easily imagine someone like this running the country. We really have sunk that low. I don’t see him running as an independent when he doesn’t get the nomination, that would only siphon votes away from Fauxcahontas. Maybe he’s thinking he’ll just buy the White House. In his (((world))) money rules. Dynamite for deer hunting? Grenades would work better 🙂

Kevin J Lankford
Kevin J Lankford

They will never address the major concern of the true loyal patriotic U.S. citizens, which is how do we defend the security of a free state from corruption and tyranny with out our right to the most effective firearms available.

All ready, only fools put any faith in our government now.

Kevin . . . Thank you for putting those “pearls of wisdom” in writing —– “. . . .only fools put any faith in our government now.” How sad it is, but that certainly seems to be the truth.

greenworxx
greenworxx

Bloomberg is ignorant and corrupt as most of us know. He doesn’t know the difference between automatic and semi-automatic making him a stupid dumbas*.

Reply to  greenworxx

greenworxx . . . Amen to that! Keep that stupid dumbas* in New York, we don’t need him having the entire nation to ruin.

I wish I couldn’t imagine it, but the voters are so stupid, and so many votes are rigged, that I can imagine it.

Watertender
Watertender

What a damn moron…

MrNarcissssst
MrNarcissssst

“I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to Heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed,” he told the New York Times, citing his work on gun control, obesity, and anti-smoking laws. “I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in Heaven. It’s not even close”

What a pompous and deluded ass this creep is!

Reply to  MrNarcissssst

Before the world was, when two of the sons of God the Eternal Father made proposals as to the “management of this Earth,” one proposal, made by Satan, is that everyone would be “COMPELLED TO OBEY,” their free agency, or free will would not apply–they would be forced to comply. The other son, Jesus the Christ, proposed that all would be able to choose for themselves, whether they would of their own free will obey, and adhere to the commandments set forth by the Father, and those who did their best to comply with the commandments, would benefit from the… Read more »

Reply to  Auntie Lulu

Dear Auntie Lulu:

Satan is not a son of God. If he were, that would mean Satan is God. Satan, like the other angels, is a creation of God. Only Jesus the Christ is the Son of God.

Grace
Grace
Reply to  MrNarcissssst

Wow! He actually said that? Even Mother Theresa stated she expected to go to Purgatory before entering Heaven. I wonder what he’s doing that he thinks he will enter straight away? Probably too many drugs!

williamofberkshire
williamofberkshire
Reply to  Grace

He thinks when it’s time for his life to be judged he’ll just pull out his checkbook. Wrong

NO, I cannot even imagine an elitist such as this being in charge of our nation. I am sick and tired of the filthy rich feeling as though they should be in charge of “overseeing us peons.” Frankly, it was kind of mentality that urged those who first settled these shores to leave their countries behind!

DCG . . . Great article. Thank you for your tenacity in keeping us abreast of news such as this.