Meghan Markle’s husband, Britain’s Prince Harry, is 6th in line to the throne, after his father Prince Charles, brother Prince William, and William’s three children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis. Harry and Markle’s baby, Archie, is 7th in line.
But bi-racial Meghan Markle’s insane fans, who are mostly black, fantasize about and salivate at the thought of her becoming queen, which they know can only come about if the five royals who precede Harry in the line of succession are dead.
In July 2019, I posted about how her fans fantasized about Prince William and his family being killed in an accident. But now her fans have gone from merely wishing the royals die in an accident to urging that they be killed.
Below are tweets in response to a London “woman of color” twitterer who calls herself M @mjayxx. The vilest tweets were taken down by Twitter, but not before netizens had taken screen shots (see Team Cambridge All the Way). By the way, the two pics of Markle were heavily photoshopped to remove every blemish and imperfection.
But Markle’s rabid fans either don’t know or don’t care that before she married Harry, she had made every effort to not be identified as black or bi-racial. Her actress resume had her ethnicity as “Caucasian” (white); she also had cosmetic surgery to narrow her negroid nose. Now, however, Markle and Harry deploy her bi-racial roots as an all-purpose “racist” cudgel against her critics. On occasions, she would even darken her face with bronzer to appear more black.
Brits should report these threats to MI5, the UK’s equivalent of the U.S. Secret Service. MI5’s website says:
To report an imminent threat call 999 or ring the Anti-Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321
- Wall Street Journal wades in on Meghan Markle controversy
- ‘Apolitical’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle support charity against US-Mexico wall
- Eco-hypocrites: Prince Harry & Meghan took private jet to Ibiza for 5-day vacation
- Prince Harry and Meghan will raise their child as ‘gender fluid’
- Rumors that Prince Harry & Meghan Markle had a surrogate baby
- EXIF data of photo of Prince Harry-Meghan Markle’s baby christening say it was taken 2 months prior