MASSIVE anti-Trump rally in D.C.!

Yesterday, @MrJones_tm tweeted this pic of a MASSIVE rally before the Capitol building (Congress) in Washington, DC, demanding that President Trump and Vice President Pence be removed.

Wow!

I’m shaking in my boots at the MASSIVE turnout!

In contrast, this was the turnout at the Second Amendment gun-rights rally at the state capitol in Richmond, VA, on Monday:

Curiously, the anti-Trump protestors seemed to be wearing masks.

Here are some hilarious tweets in response:

HUGE turnout!! I don’t know if I can sleep tonight….

wow, I can’t count them all.

Building momentum towards 2020 #BlueWave.

Adam Schiff’s staff taking a lunch break?

Boy that is as big as the Biden rallies

Hope they had extra crowd control.

We get more ppl than that in taco truck lines here in TX! LOL!

I wonder if the D.C. Metro had to run extra trains for this

It obviously wasn’t funded by Soros.

I’m surprised msm isnt saying over 1 million in attendance

I wonder if they can get a tight enough shot to make it look like a large crowd.

And they’ll still manage to leave more trash behind than the #2A patriots in VA did.

Hahahahahaha!

This is RefuseFascism.org. They were at the womyn’s march/dramafest, they must have missed the bus home and got left behind. I checked out their website, it’s hilarious. Especially the references to “fashism”

They should know they’re on the wrong side of history when their demo is outnumbered by curious onlookers. Then again their banner and hoodies are orange-themed so maybe they are secretly down with us, parodying the left. Probably not, the left is immune to parody. Even when they are dead serious they are onion-esque

Now that I think of it, orange is DJT’s color and therefore our color. It’s my favorite color anyway. We own it. So these pathetic clowns are guilty of cultural appropriation

Alma
Alma

Massive? Says who?

Reply to  Alma

CNN. They wouldn’t lie

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😀

christy
christy

Well, on the bright side, maybe they won’t leave a ton of trash behind like all the other lefty loser rallies.

Steven Broiles

Sublimely hysterical! But let’s remember that the Battle for this Republic has just begun, and it could endure for a generation. Remember, corruption trickles down from the top, but, as the whole society has degenerated, it also percolate from the bottom up.

Trump rode a populist wave that put him in the White House. The Battle for the Republic will continue long after he leaves. The Left IS losing, but they never run out of steam because they are DEMONIC.

ROFL! This is like when Hilary was running for prez, they had a tiny turnout.

I saw shots of both of these rallies on the MSM. The one for anti-Trumpers was made to look massive via a perspective such as the third photo above. The pro-2nd Amendment rally was made to look like a bunch of crazies by focusing on the few in attendance with ARs strapped to their backs. Pretty much as one would expect to see from the MSM.