A new sign in the Bank reads:
‘Please note that this Bank is installing new Drive-through ATM machines enabling customers to withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles.
Customers using this new facility are
requested to use the procedures outlined below when accessing their accounts.
After months of careful research, MALE & FEMALE Procedures have been developed. Please follow the Appropriate steps for your gender.’
1… Drive up to the ATM.
2. LOWER your car window.
3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.
4. Enter amount of cash required.
5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.
6. Raise window.
7. Drive off..
(Unfortunately, most of this is true.!!) Hey, He said it not me.. 😀
1. Drive up to ATM machine.
2. Reverse and back up the required amount to align car window with the machine.
3. Put hand brake on, put the window down.
4. Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to locate card.
5. Tell person on mobile phone you will call them back and hang up.
6. Attempt to insert card into machine.
7. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car.
8. Insert card.
9. Attempt to Re-insert card the right way.
10. Get out of car and pick up card you dropped.
10. Insert card
11. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page.
12. Enter PIN …
13. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.
13. Decide to check balance.
14. Take slip with balance and press new transaction.
14. Redo steps 6-12
15. Enter amount of cash required.
16. Check makeup in rear view mirror.
17. Retrieve cash and receipt.
18. Empty handbag again to locate purse and place cash inside.
19. Write debit amount in cheque book and place receipt in back of it.
20. Re-check makeup.
21. Drive forward 2 feet.
22. Reverse back to ATM machine.
23. Retrieve card.
24. Re-empty hand bag, locate card
holder, and place card into the slot provided.
25. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you.
26. Restart stalled engine and drive off.
27. Redial person on mobile phone.
28. Drive for 2 to 3 kilometres.
29. Release Hand Brake.
30. Don’t kill the messenger. 😀
~Steve~ H/T I-Man