Not unexpected behavior for an ageist Hollyweird liberal.
From Daily Mail: Quincy Jones might be 84, but old age hasn’t stopped his womanizing ways. In a GQ interview published on Monday, Jones revealed that he has romantic partners around the world — some as young as 28 — and they’re all aware of each other.
He told the magazine: ‘I got 22 girlfriends… Hell yeah. Everywhere. Cape Town. Cairo. Stockholm—she’s coming in next week. Brazil—Belo Horizonte, São Paulo, and Rio. Shanghai—got a great girl over there from Shanghai, man. Cairo, whew.’
The famous producer has six daughters and a son through ex-wives Jeri Caldwell, Ulla Andersson, and Peggy Lipton, and former girlfriends, Carol Reynolds and Nastassja Kinski. Jones further disclosed that he keeps things honest with his numerous partners about his womanizing ways: ‘Yeah, I don’t lie. And it’s amazing—women get it, man. Don’t you ever forget they’re 13 years smarter than we are. Don’t you ever forget it.’
The Thriller producer clearly has an appetite for women, but when asked if he’d date someone his own age, he told the magazine: ‘Hell no! You see me with an 84-year-old woman? Are you crazy?’
When pressed as to why not, he responded with: ‘Why not??? Why? For what, man? There’s nothing…there’s no upside. You gotta be kidding. I got me some technology out there that keep fat and old away from here. Buzzes if they’re too old.‘
Jones continued: ‘But you’d be surprised…. These women, the young ones, are aggressive now. Oh my God, they’re fearless, man. All over the world.’
While the Off the Wall record producer prefers to date younger women, he admitted there are some age restrictions in place. He said: ‘Well, my daughters gave me new numbers, because they kept saying, ‘Dad, you can’t go out with girls younger than us.’ I said, ‘Y’all are not young anymore….’ So the new numbers are 28 to 42. They gave them to me.’
Despite his old age, the music legend said his desire for sex has not gone away: ‘Not to me. Hell no. Never. Uh-uh.’
And while he doesn’t plan to stop being a playboy, Jones thinks his punishment for his womanizer ways was to have gorgeous daughters. He said: ‘When you’ve been a dog all your life, God gives you beautiful daughters and you have to suffer. I love ’em so much. They’re here all the time.’
Even though Jones is dealing with the punishment of having attractive daughters, he told the magazine that he wouldn’t change anything about his past. He told GQ: ‘I don’t regret s**t.’
- The what-was-she-thinking Caption Contest
- We have a winner!
- Corruption: Defense Secretary James Mattis made secret $10B no-bid Pentagon contract with Amazon
- Psalm 52 speaks to CNN and MSNBC
- Man foaming-green-stuff-from-mouth among mysterious deaths of American tourists in Dominican Republic
- Justice served: Democrat sells home to pay settlement to Sen. Rand Paul for assault
- Teacher kicks student from class for saying there are only two genders
- Drag queen on library story hour: “We’re grooming next generation”
- The special friendship between a neighbor and Brody, the St. Bernard
- Father’s Day 2019: 1 in 4 U.S. children live in fatherless homes
- Justice served: Democrat sells home to pay settlement to Sen. Rand Paul for assault on
- Man foaming-green-stuff-from-mouth among mysterious deaths of American tourists in Dominican Republic on
- We have a winner! on
- Military tribunals and Trump dissuaded against ordering the prosecution of Hillary Clinton on
- We have a winner! on
- The ‘Biden 2020’ Caption Contest on
- Teacher kicks student from class for saying there are only two genders on
- Psalm 52 speaks to CNN and MSNBC on
- More evidence that Sandy Hook Elementary School had moved to Monroe, CT before the shooting massacre on
Most read posts
- Justice served: Democrat sells home to pay settlement to Sen. Rand Paul for assault 1,989 views
- Teacher kicks student from class for saying there are only two genders 1,073 views
- Corruption: Defense Secretary James Mattis made secret $10B no-bid Pentagon contract with Amazon 487 views
- Man foaming-green-stuff-from-mouth among mysterious deaths of American tourists in Dominican Republic 367 views
- Sandy Hook: 6 signs that school was closed before massacre 350 views
Founded 12-23-2009. Burned down by WordPress 8-15-2018 with 63M hits. Resurrected 8-23-2018. DDOS attacks began 11-10-2018. Massive Spam attacks on 12-3-2018.
Subscribe to FOTM here:Thank you!